Here is why the nose gets bigger with age.

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
Here is a link: https://www.berkeleysquaremedical.com/nose-get-bigger-age-will-rhinoplasty-help/

Also, does your family have a foul history of unwanted nose "growth"? Share below.

For me, the males on my mother's side of the family suffer from this especially, the nose widens about 20mm (may be exaggerating a bit, but you still get the point) and dwarfs the mouth dramatically. However, the males on my father's side of the family seem to keep their sharp, angular Germanic noses until the day they die.

So I'm guessing it's just a case of more cartilage within the nose for the men on my mother's side?

Now the question I am presenting is how do we prevent this situation from happening (doesn't even seem possible to prevent, this question is just merely a form of cope, probably)?

My nose isn’t getting any less Jew-y.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I'd trade you my Roman nose if I could keep a smaller Jewish nose.
My face needs a straight nose

612616DB 1805 48FD BB8D C9F874CCB3FD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Big nosed people shouldn't be allowed to breed me included. Death sentence

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3202
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
The article you linked to actually says the nose does not get bigger with age.

Comprehension Fail.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846

Comprehension Fail.
Crap! Comprehensioncel. . . . . I've literally lost girls interest in me because of that. . . . .

My nose used to be perfect when I was early teens but it just kept growing.

Looking through old photos from before 2012 is pure suicide fuel for me.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman_god13 and Deleted member 3202

Comprehension Fail.
But wait a minute, I'm still technically right though. I meant it doesn't LITERALLY grow, "fibrous attachments between the cartilages of the nose can weaken" which would be caused by aging, am I not right? I forgot to elaborate, fml.

Last edited:
My nose is slighltly big (a few mm higher than average) but its not getting any bigger really.

how long?
Its not long at all, its sligthly shorter than average, but its wide a litle bit at the tip, but not the bridge
Its not long at all, its sligthly shorter than average, but its wide a litle bit at the tip, but not the bridge
Thats why im getting SARPE, to make my palate and mouth more proportional to the nose, so I can then get my advanced by IMDO, then widened by MSDO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I get a bleeding nose for the last few years at least once a week, could that be a valid reason to go to doctor to be able to get rhino for free?

I get a bleeding nose for the last few years at least once a week, could that be a valid reason to go to doctor to be able to get rhino for free?
go to ear nose throat doctor