Here to help (you can AMA)... how to stop being a 'looksmaxxer' and just become normal (from somebody who left the forum like a year ago)

justforkicks

justforkicks

JEW PHENO GANG
Habits.

That is the only way...

This is a list of great habits for 14-20 year olds.

Make a skincare routine, and stick to it for 2 weeks. Record what happened to your skin every day, and if any -ve effects then find a product and swap it in. You do NOT need epiduo or tretinoin etc, unless you still have poor skin despite all these habits for a few months.

Eat a big helping of colourful vegetables once a day - this can literally be a carrot, a pepper, drenched in mayonnaise lol

Take a multivitamin and B-vitamins once a day, after a meal.

Every time you enter a room, do 10 press-ups (if it's embarassing/people are around then count and save up for end of day)

Drink a lot of water!

Study hard and consider what you would be happy doing to make lots of money - a passion project with business potential is great.

If you feel like you have that crusty, ratty hair that only nerds have, that seems to be dry and greasy and dandruffy all at once, then try neutrogena solubilised coal tar shampoo thrice a week.

Cut out huge helpings of sugar and replace gradually with more slow-releasing carbs like pasta and toast.

Read for 1 hour a day!

Google Sheets is your best friend, track everything!!
To use this guide properly, implement 2 habits every 2 weeks until they're all incorporated. :D:D
I really understand how you all feel, I myself have browsed black-market HGH web-shops for hours and scrounged up cash and considered and malded over all these silly things, steroids, supplements, I took MK-677 briefly...

Just have better habits!
It will serve you much better until you're a bit older and have serious money, and then you can decide what to do with your body, have little surgeries, etc.

Would you rather mess yourself up now, or wait and age gracefully? Remember you've lived what is likely less than 1/4 of your life!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RoundHouse, paranakee, ROTTING and 8 others
Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Danish_Retard, Deleted member and 4 others
Did you like mk677 using it? I do personally

For me it did nothing but exacerbated mental health issues...

ok but how will this advance my maxilla?

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky
Are you doing the push ups for discipline?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
this is the real strat
caring too much about ur fucking igf-1 magic juice will turn you into a gigaautist
i barely use this forum anymore just use it to read up on stuff sometimes
right now im trying to improve my eyebrows

Habits.

That is the only way...

This is a list of great habits for 14-20 year olds.

Make a skincare routine, and stick to it for 2 weeks. Record what happened to your skin every day, and if any -ve effects then find a product and swap it in. You do NOT need epiduo or tretinoin etc, unless you still have poor skin despite all these habits for a few months.

Eat a big helping of colourful vegetables once a day - this can literally be a carrot, a pepper, drenched in mayonnaise lol

Take a multivitamin and B-vitamins once a day, after a meal.

Every time you enter a room, do 10 press-ups (if it's embarassing/people are around then count and save up for end of day)

Drink a lot of water!

Study hard and consider what you would be happy doing to make lots of money - a passion project with business potential is great.

If you feel like you have that crusty, ratty hair that only nerds have, that seems to be dry and greasy and dandruffy all at once, then try neutrogena solubilised coal tar shampoo thrice a week.

Cut out huge helpings of sugar and replace gradually with more slow-releasing carbs like pasta and toast.

Read for 1 hour a day!

Google Sheets is your best friend, track everything!!
To use this guide properly, implement 2 habits every 2 weeks until they're all incorporated. :D:D
I really understand how you all feel, I myself have browsed black-market HGH web-shops for hours and scrounged up cash and considered and malded over all these silly things, steroids, supplements, I took MK-677 briefly...

Just have better habits!
It will serve you much better until you're a bit older and have serious money, and then you can decide what to do with your body, have little surgeries, etc.

Would you rather mess yourself up now, or wait and age gracefully? Remember you've lived what is likely less than 1/4 of your life!
I thought I was doing (at least some) things right, knew the mental issues behind me being a bit obsessed about looksmaxxing at 29,

then my dad died late december. Huge huge wakeup that was for me, and still is.

Your description mirrors my experience to an almost T.