Here to remind you of the easiest looksmax ever. GET AN IPHONE (GTFIH ANDROID USERS)

greengrassgrows

greengrassgrows

Bronze
Stop buying fucking androids and other shitty little phones. Buy a iphone, ANY iphone. It doesnt matter if its a 15 pro max or a fucking 8 it is 100000% better than your fucking xiome or android.

Literally was to scared to take out my android and the confidence of having a iPhone and being able to use it while walking is INSANE. Trust me, take the iphonepill

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 19453 and 6 others
Greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, 5.5psl, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
more consumerist bullshit
if it can call people and its got apps on it, it's good enough
i'm not paying thousands of fucking dollars for a shitty slab of metal so i can be like everyone else
fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 31329, Deleted member 19453 and 5 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: longjohnmong
I had an iPhone 4 since 2011 and I still ain't got no bitches.

Explain?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 19453, Dr. Mog and 1 other person
Where's the looksmax?

• +1
Reactions: drag and Sanguinius
Chad has a flip phone and gets stacy with ease over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Decha and Jamaldickjavontus
This is not a looksmax, your face is still subhuman. Only difference is you are now a subhuman with an iPhone, so status halo for some extent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, 5.5psl, Decha and 2 others
This is not a looksmax, your face is still subhuman. Only difference is you are now a subhuman with an iPhone, so status halo for some extent.
Trust me this is

tyrone slays every week with a motorla while franklin has the newest iphone 15 and hes a jester orbiter for his girl friend group

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Decha
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Chad has a flip phone and gets stacy with ease over
Flip phone in 2024 is a drug dealer halo kinda shit innit where you make one call and break it. Ofc foids will swoon over with it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Sanguinius, Gengar and 1 other person
trone slays every week with a motorla while franklin has the newest iphone 15 and hes a jester orbiter for his girl friend group
You thought you were slick, didn't ya? You didn't say it was this futuristic Motorola:

Flip phones > iPhones.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA and Jamaldickjavontus
Without doubt the dumbest thread I have ever witnessed take place on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, Deleted member 31329, drag and 1 other person
there are only 2 MOG phones: iPhone and flip phone (mysterious vibe teehee)
TBH android does not do anything interesting anymore and androids are getting same price as iphones anywaysv

I remember meeting my top three female best friends at class because they wanted a picture on my flagship iPhone back which I bought one day after its release. And in order to share them, you will need to take their number or atleast social media id. This is how I got the highest female connections in class :feelshmm:

Disclaimer: MTN+ only :ogre:

Sure I'll get an Lphone off of wish fuck blowing all that money on a bigger number than last year.