Here's a List of Things that Matter other than Face and Height.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
1- VOICE

Bitches were literally masturbating to Corpse Husband's voice without even having to see his face JFL. Voice matters a lot and anyone who says otherwise is coping tbh.

2- VEINS/HANDS

Might sound dumb but protruding veins and aesthetic hands also matter. Your hands don't have to be huge but they should have an aesthetic shape with a little bit of vein protrusion.

3- DIMPLES

Quite underrates on this forum. If you have nice dimples that's like at least +0.5 to your SMV. Nice dimples are a huge plus and I see a lot of girls lusting over them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern, mogging, Deleted member 19766 and 8 others
i dont understand how dimples look good, show a pic with and without dimples. im so glad im a voice mogger, its all i have but i still sound autistic at the same time though

height don't matter.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogging, AlexanderTheGreat11, TheDragon and 2 others
3- DIMPLES

Quite underrates on this forum. If you have nice dimples that's like at least +0.5 to your SMV. Nice dimples are a huge plus and I see a lot of girls lusting over them.
+0.05 to your SMV yes

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Lol bro

I think a good smile is very important.

yeah it is, but if you mean dimples like this it doesn't make a difference honestly

Skin is 1). Bad skin = game over. That's probably the main reason why I am in the position I am.

Blemishes and pitted scarring induce pathogenic disgust that girls cannot stand. Literally everyone around me has perfect skin.

• +1
Reactions: mogging and Deleted member 19766
Don’t listen to this larping manlet truecel. He loves to cope about height bc he’s 5,6
bruh stop typing and go to the barber. u need a lineup asap.

i have 1 dimple on my left
right its not so visible

1- VOICE

Bitches were literally masturbating to Corpse Husband's voice without even having to see his face JFL. Voice matters a lot and anyone who says otherwise is coping tbh.

2- VEINS/HANDS

Might sound dumb but protruding veins and aesthetic hands also matter. Your hands don't have to be huge but they should have an aesthetic shape with a little bit of vein protrusion.

3- DIMPLES

Dimples???
What about frame (not just wrists/hands but also clavicles), D, and hair (in that order)?

bruh stop typing and go to the barber. u need a lineup asap.
This nigga’s hilarious. “go to the barber.” That’s the best u can do? Get off this website bro. Ur a larper, literally the most pathetic type of person here. U live out ur fantasy a htn knowing that you’ll never be one. I know I mog u to suicide bro. Ur too pussy to even show ur face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
all legit, girls fucking LOVE hands, veiny forearms are also big boost to your SMV so hit the gym boys

I have a short friend that has a deep voice and I feel very inferior to him sometimes. We're both around MTN and I'm sure I probably get both more respect from men and women but that deep voice legit saves him

indeed st.hamudi with popping veins and dimples would be getting all the jbs

i dont understand how dimples look good, show a pic with and without dimples. im so glad im a voice mogger, its all i have but i still sound autistic at the same time though
Dimples can emphasize hollow cheeks