Here's a video of me plus 3 pictures for an accurate rating. At about 18% body fat so my facial features aren't as defined as they could be.

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination

I haven't done any softmaxxing, basically live like an incel, smoke everyday, have no money for new clothes so I make do with this shit, and can't afford a haircut, and have damaged hair at the moment, and my eyes normally look far more healthy than they do currently, I've been living like shit for almost a year now, so take all this into consideration, also the spot on my face is just a pimple I tore off so it looks big and nasty rn.

What do y'all rate me at the moment and what type of girls should I go for? Also would bimax and rhino be enough to make me look attractive?

Height is 5'11 in shoes, and have a nice big cock

I haven't done any softmaxxing, basically live like an incel, smoke everyday, have no money for new clothes so I make do with this shit, and can't afford a haircut, and have damaged hair at the moment, and my eyes normally look far more healthy than they do currently, I've been living like shit for almost a year now, so take all this into consideration, also the spot on my face is just a pimple I tore off so it looks big and nasty rn.

What do y'all rate me at the moment and what type of girls should I go for? Also would bimax and rhino be enough to make me look attractive?

Not bad. But your side angle is really weak.

Not bad. But your side angle is really weak.
Rhino and bimax will fix that and give me a better front view tho right?

Rhino and bimax will fix that and give me a better front view tho right?
I don't know. I have a similar problem to you. I recently gained some weight and did some more mewing and that helped me. The problem you have is your maxilla is weak. It needs to come forward somehow.

I don't know. I have a similar problem to you. I recently gained some weight and did some more mewing and that helped me. The problem you have is your maxilla is weak. It needs to come forward somehow.
I don't think mewing will help me if I'm 20, I already keep my tongue in correct posture though, mouth breath sometimes but always try to keep correct posture just so I don't get worse. Gaining weight would make me look far worse also, once I get to 10-12 body fat I'll likely look a lot better. And can't my maxilla be brought forward during bimax?

I don't think mewing will help me if I'm 20, I already keep my tongue in correct posture though, mouth breath sometimes but always try to keep correct posture just so I don't get worse. Gaining weight would make me look far worse also, once I get to 10-12 body fat I'll likely look a lot better. And can't my maxilla be brought forward during bimax?
It can. But bimaxx doesn't always result in maxilla growth. It's not a guarantee.

It can. But bimaxx doesn't always result in maxilla growth. It's not a guarantee.
Would bimax and rhino at least make me attractive? Like a 7-8/10? Do I neccessarily need maxilla growth in order to be attractive? What do you suggest

Don't bimaxx yet. It's a last resort. Stop breathing through your nose, continue mewing, and gain some muscle. Also get a really rigorous allergy prevention routine going on. The maxilla is literally directly connected to the sinus cavities. Doing these things alone will help you tremendously. You don't want to risk it all with bimaxx and end up wasting money and time and possible extreme pain spend after recovering.

Would bimax and rhino at least make me attractive? Like a 7-8/10? Do I neccessarily need maxilla growth in order to be attractive? What do you suggest
7/10 maybe maybe if you’re lucky
8/10 no

The rhino is too high effort. Your nose isn't bad enough for it. I would say do bimaxx if the soft maxing stuff doesn't work.

7/10 maybe maybe if you’re lucky
8/10 no
How? If I had both I'd look almost identical to machine gun kelly, his maxilla is about the same as mine currently is too. To lot's of girls thats a 10, especially the one's I'm into

How? If I had both I'd look almost identical to machine gun kelly, his maxilla is about the same as mine currently is too. To lot's of girls thats a 10, especially the one's I'm into
is there fix for your philtrum? I don't think so tbh

The rhino is too high effort. Your nose isn't bad enough for it. I would say do bimaxx if the soft maxing stuff doesn't work.
Dude I have a jew nose that's been broken and never fixed along with a deviated septum, you can literally see how uneven it is from front pictures, don't you think a rhino would make my whole front face more symmetrical and also help to even out my side profile? And yeah I'm gonna softmaxx until I can afford both so I'll see how it goes.

You look so silly.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Dude I have a jew nose that's been broken and never fixed along with a deviated septum, you can literally see how uneven it is from front pictures, don't you think a rhino would make my whole front face more symmetrical and also help to even out my side profile? And yeah I'm gonna softmaxx until I can afford both so I'll see how it goes.
Up to you then. Get it done when you can. For now - you want to basically re learn how to breathe. Remember - mouth shut at all times. Especially when sleeping. Video tape your self sleeping to check. If your mouth is coming open, you need to tape it down. I've been doing it for a year and seen my face change shape drastically.

is there fix for your philtrum? I don't think so tbh
Upper lip lift would definitely fix it considering mine isn't super big in the first place, and a rhino will probably help with the appearance too. Pretty sure lip lift's are like under 5k too so it's attainable.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Up to you then. Get it done when you can. For now - you want to basically re learn how to breathe. Remember - mouth shut at all times. Especially when sleeping. Video tape your self sleeping to check. If your mouth is coming open, you need to tape it down. I've been doing it for a year and seen my face change shape drastically.
Are you sure even at 20 it will help? And couldn't I give myself brain damage by taping my mouth shut while sleeping if my nose get's clogged? If you think it will work then I'm willing to start doing it. How old are you and when did you start?

Are you sure even at 20 it will help? And couldn't I give myself brain damage by taping my mouth shut while sleeping if my nose get's clogged? If you think it will work then I'm willing to start doing it. How old are you and when did you start?
I cannot give my age due to doxing. But I started mewing in my early 20's. With the mouth taping, try it for 1 week. If its too much, then just use nasal spray before bed.

I cannot give my age due to doxing. But I started mewing in my early 20's. With the mouth taping, try it for 1 week. If its too much, then just use nasal spray before bed.
Okay I'll try it, will the results be similar to surgery, better, or minimal in your opinion?

Okay I'll try it, will the results be similar to surgery, better, or minimal in your opinion?
Similar but it will take at least one year. So that's the catch. Maybe you can save money up until then while you are doing these habits.

Mgk is not 8/10. Plus, he’s taller than you.
Rating is also harsher (no sugarcoating shit) here compared to other places idk.