ITS DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ
Meds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi, MaxorDie, hytt and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: justleavemealone
nah aetheists control the world. Jews think they do, but only partly
what even does atheism ? i not religion but i not atheist , no such thing.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
BigPoppaPump

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
jewish propaganda , and holocaust probably fake
holacaust was fake but hitler promoted vegetarianism despite man reports of him eating meat. If you belive in the illuminati, why would they let him into power. He wass funded "by anonomous investestors". Jfl at supporting this guy, he would have made everyone vegan

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
holacaust was fake but hitler promoted vegetarianism despite man reports of him eating meat. If you belive in the illuminati, why would they let him into power. He wass funded "by anonomous investestors". Jfl at supporting this guy, he would have made everyone vegan
i dont really know anything about hitler so i dont judge , i just know jews hate him , which makes me inclined to think better of him

• +1
he was only vegetarian cos his doctor told him to be he had health issues . illuminati isnt real its just Jews

• +1
jewish propaganda , and holocaust probably fake
That's super true, he literally PRETENDED to be a vegetarian because he knew people look up to him. That basically tells you that Nazi elites saw their so called master race as their slaves. Much like the Jewish elites see the population of Israel as goyim.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Youㅤ
he was only vegetarian cos his doctor told him to be he had health issues . illuminati isnt real its just Jews

He was a larper, hes just a shill for vegetarianism

Why would jews let him into power if they hated him so much.

That's super true, he literally PRETENDED to be a vegetarian because he knew people look up to him. That basically tells you that Nazi elites saw their so called master race as their slaves. Much like the Jewish elites see the population of Israel as goyim.
master race = healthy race

for a healthy race , u need healthy society

for healthy society , u need unify race

Jew

Attachments

• IMG_0472.jpeg
    IMG_0472.jpeg
    392 KB · Views: 0
jfl exactly , them jooz dont get people to be joo , so they make atheism . atheism -> retardism
i think they also made christianity for the goy.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ