Here's how most 3/10s can become 7/10s if rich enough and..

Hipcel

Hipcel

Booze is my fuel
.. Are willing to go through brutal surgeries like LL and have the time and money.

Take manlet Zuckerborg as an example, say he's a 3/10.
1662388495462-png.1854224

Double LL with a good expensive doctor like Dror Paley 5'7 --> 5'11.

He can lighten his eyes to proper blue and with clavicle lengthening he's automatically AT LEAST 2 points higher at 5'11-6'. Add voice deepening surgery, gymmax with leanmax and a mandible surgery or two and he's a 5.5-6/10.

And this is not all the surgeries out there. For his case: Orbital decompression, buccal fat removal, eyelid upper lower fixes, undereye fat grafts or implants, nosejobs, a good tan, hair + beard transplant, zygomatic implants or ZSO for cheekbones, jaw angle implants/side wing and he'd be pushing higher and higher.

Anyone rich enough knowing what he's doing can ascend from below average provided he's willing to do brutal and risky surgeries like LL, MLF3, Eye color change with laser, 4 surgeries for the mandible alone, etc.

If Z their score out of 10 and Y = 10 - Z, then ascention limit = [ {Z + (1/2) x Y} to {Z + (2/3) x Y} ]

So a 3/10 guy can go to 6.5/10 - 7.7/10 because Y = 7. Therefore 3 + (1/2) x 7 =6.5 lower bound and upper bound 3 + (2/3) x 7 = ~7.7. The bounds vary because each face and body is different (base and fixability)

Exceptions are phenocels, oldcels, gigahipcels, manlets below womens' average, demorphedcels and headcels (aka advanced baldcels, or having too small of a head).

I could be wrong, but really people are coping here.

A Suckerberg's limit with that formula is 6.5;

Is it insane to say that with the surgeries included in the bold part above he could've become realistically a 6.5+/10?

No.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and MagaPutinism
He’s weight. All he needs is bf loss, gym, palatial expansion, and orbital decompression with lower lid retraction to hit 6

I wish I could morph him to a 6ft leanmax tanned HTN with blue eyes and a big jawline

Nah needs to clone a chad body using this own DNA splicee into a daughter embryo and then grow the fetus in a lab for 15 years and transplant this brain into it

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
jfl you are going to look boggmaxxed if you get that many surgeries
2DCD2558 C248 4D0E AD97 EB405D7540EA

rip

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
if you are a billionaire you literally don’t have to worry about acquiring anything especially females. The 6ft billionaire is getting about the same as a 5’9 billionaire

if you are a billionaire you literally don’t have to worry about acquiring anything especially females. The 6ft billionaire is getting about the same as a 5’9 billionaire
I agree tbh. But if you have enough money and you really want to become a 7, and stop being a manlet 3/10 - you can.

I agree tbh. But if you have enough money and you really want to become a 7, and stop being a manlet 3/10 - you can.
being a billionaire is such an insane level of wealth. I doubt you would have such an insecurity left. It’s literally the closest thing to a real life cheat code. Srs that extra height or surgery won’t make a noticeable difference in your life.

his penis will still be tiny hahahha :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: :tiny::tiny::tiny::tiny:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Niklaus Mikaelson
being a billionaire is such an insane level of wealth. I doubt you would have such an insecurity left. It’s literally the closest thing to a real life cheat code. Srs that extra height or surgery won’t make a noticeable difference in your life.
No. I'm telling you if I was wealthy, like millionaire. If I was a billionaire I wouldn't do surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Hes not 3\10. Hes LTN/MTN. Ofc he would ascend if he would do basic stuff like gym, hair and style. Honestly he doesnt need that hes just enjoying life like a billionaire and hes married why would he go through brutal surgeries.
Just a reminder that something can go wrong:
Aas

• Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Hes not 3\10. Hes LTN/MTN. Ofc he would ascend if he would do basic stuff like gym, hair and style. Honestly he doesnt need that hes just enjoying life like a billionaire and hes married why would he go through brutal surgeries.
Just a reminder that something can go wrong:
View attachment 1854412
At 5'7 with that alien look? He's absolutely a 3.

Also who cares about dick lol. These surgeries are for young guys anyway not for oldcels like that 60 year old billionaire you linked.

At 5'7 with that alien look? He's absolutely a 3.

Also who cares about dick lol. These surgeries are for young guys anyway not that oldcels like that 60 year old billionaire you linked.
Hes not deformed and white. Hes soyboy stemcel but still LTN

Hes not deformed and white. Hes soyboy stemcel but still LTN
You don't have to be deformed to be a 3/10.
5/10 is average. His face is worse than average so with a normal height he'd be a 4. With his actual 5'7 he's a 3.

.. Are willing to go through brutal surgeries like LL and have the time and money.

Take manlet Zuckerborg as an example, say he's a 3/10.
1662388495462-png.1854224

Double LL with a good expensive doctor like Dror Paley 5'7 --> 5'11.

He can lighten his eyes to proper blue and with clavicle lengthening he's automatically AT LEAST 2 points higher at 5'11-6'. Add voice deepening surgery, gymmax with leanmax and a mandible surgery or two and he's a 5.5-6/10.

And this is not all the surgeries out there. For his case: Orbital decompression, buccal fat removal, eyelid upper lower fixes, undereye fat grafts or implants, nosejobs, a good tan, hair + beard transplant, zygomatic implants or ZSO for cheekbones, jaw angle implants/side wing and he'd be pushing higher and higher.

Anyone rich enough knowing what he's doing can ascend from below average provided he's willing to do brutal and risky surgeries like LL, MLF3, Eye color change with laser, 4 surgeries for the mandible alone, etc.

If Z their score out of 10 and Y = 10 - Z, then ascention limit = [ {Z + (1/2) x Y} to {Z + (2/3) x Y} ]

So a 3/10 guy can go to 6.5/10 - 7.7/10 because Y = 7. Therefore 3 + (1/2) x 7 =6.5 lower bound and upper bound 3 + (2/3) x 7 = ~7.7. The bounds vary because each face and body is different (base and fixability)

Exceptions are phenocels, oldcels, gigahipcels, manlets below womens' average, demorphedcels and headcels (aka advanced baldcels, or having too small of a head).

I could be wrong, but really people are coping here.

A Suckerberg's limit with that formula is 6.5;

Is it insane to say that with the surgeries included in the bold part above he could've become realistically a 6.5+/10?

No.

Attachments

• F4ED266F-27A2-496C-AA64-532482947B13.jpeg
    F4ED266F-27A2-496C-AA64-532482947B13.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxer911, Growth Plate and Niklaus Mikaelson
Chad☝

@chadtindermoney