heres how to overcome the fear of risky cosmetic surgeries

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

nothing changes no one can change anything
like lefort 2 etc. I see some people that need this surgery but too afraid to take the first step because they saw the giant video where the guy degloved his whole face.

Just pretend like your life depends on it even though you might get complications or even die just like getting a brain tumor removed or heart transplant. Maybe your life does depend on it so dont be afraid and have courage

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
like lefort 2 etc. I see some people that need this surgery but too afraid to take the first step because they saw the giant video where the guy degloved his whole face.

Just pretend like your life depends on it even though you might get complications or even die just like getting a brain tumor removed or heart transplant. Maybe your life does depend on it so dont be afraid and have courage
Life too short to gaf so just do it, even if u die ur gonna be forgotten after 5yrs

• Love it
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Having your face skinned is never a concern if youre blackpilled enough

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, abuserr007 and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Niggers scared of doing that stuff are ultra pussies. Bro, you're gonna fall asleep and wake up when the surgery is done and you are under the doctor's supervision

Getting rhino was chill af, I actually kinda enjoyed that. Breathing through the mouth was the only annoying part

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid and XxW33dSm0k3rxX

sounds scary

• +1
Niggers scared of doing that stuff are ultra pussies. Bro, you're gonna fall asleep and wake up when the surgery is done and you are under the doctor's supervision

Getting rhino was chill af, I actually kinda enjoyed that. Breathing through the mouth was the only annoying part
There’s some brootal scaremongers. One fella told a story of how his friend got lefort 2 but the doctor forgot to do anaesthesic all the way so he was awake during the whole surgery, and then after got ptsd and killed himself hahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Angutoid
There’s some brootal scaremongers. One fella told a story of how his friend got lefort 2 but the doctor forgot to do anaesthesic all the way so he was awake during the whole surgery, and then after got ptsd and killed himself hahaha
Plastic surgeons in India be like:

Tales from Mumbai tho, it's kinda easy to notice whether the patient is asleep or suffering terrible pain + every surgery has a special doc for anesthesia. That actually was about 25% of the price of my rhino :lul:

• +1