Here’s my idea for ascension, tell me what you think and BE HONEST

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
First of all, quick introduction: I’m 15, I lived all my life in Argentina and now I moved to Uruguay. We all know why I’m here. However, in my case I’m not that ugly, I think that my problem mostly comes because I‘m extremely awkward. I’m also sometimes a pushover and other times an asshole, there’s no middle ground. Anyway, I could go on.
So what‘s my plan for ascension? Well, I’ve discovered that in the stage between soberness and drunkenness I’m really charismatic and everyone wants to hang out with me, including femoids. So my plan is to get mildly intoxicated before going to school, I don’t think that teachers will realize because I won’t be drunk. It’s a double turn, so I will stay at school between 8:15-17:15.
I have to wake up at 7:00 but tomorrow I’ll wake up at 6:00 to start drinking. What do you think guys? Have I reached levels of autism never reached before? :feelshehe:
AM I GONNA MAKE IT?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, ManzareK, lepo2317 and 4 others
I’ll keep you updated if I actually do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
you care about being charismatic at school jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146 and fvolkek
Drinking=more estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Satan, Deleted member 12146 and 2 others
you care about being charismatic at school jfl
Yes, that’s my only social circle right now, and I’m the new guy, so I’m desperate to make a good first impression
Drinking=more estrogen
Yeah but it’s nothing, probably like 5 glasses of Fernet/rum and Coke at most.

Yes, that’s my only social circle right now, and I’m the new guy, so I’m desperate to make a good first impression

Yeah but it’s nothing, probably like 5 glasses of Fernet/rum and Coke at most.
keep coping that shit fucks you hard at 15 given almost no bodily resistance to it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
just dont care about this,is all about looks

keep coping that shit fucks you hard at 15 given almost no bodily resistance to it
Lol no, fernet with coke is nothing, you can’t even get hungover the next day if you get drunk with it. It’s really low on alcohol (%) and I have drank much more without getting drunk.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adriana Lima
So my plan is to get mildly intoxicated before going to school, I don’t think that teachers will realize because I won’t be drunk. It’s a double turn, so I will stay at school between 8:15-17:15.
I have to wake up at 7:00 but tomorrow I’ll wake up at 6:00 to start drinking.
Fddfdf

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hairyballscel, Adriana Lima and fvolkek
just dont care about this,is all about looks
I know, but at least I wan’t to have friends. Also I’m considered a 5-6.5 so I do have chances, most of my friends already had gfs and some of them are below 5. I want to improove my chances.

And also bump cause I wan’t to know what you actually think

I know, but at least I wan’t to have friends. Also I’m considered a 5-6.5 so I do have chances, most of my friends already had gfs and some of them are below 5. I want to improove my chances.
I don’t think it’s worth bothering to have friends, you’re going to lose them anyway, anything use some psychedelic drugs

I don’t think it’s worth bothering to have friends, you’re going to lose them anyway, anything use some psychedelic drugs
I don’t know where I can get them, I don’t know anyone here. Ik it isn’t psychodelic but Weed is legal tho, though tbh don’t want to try it. LSD and shrooms would be better

• +1
Reactions: pizza
you plan on doing this daily? over for ur body tbh

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 7866