Here's really how women choose men. No exceptions.

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
What a woman evaluates, even before you think about approaching her, is at first: height, hair, eye color, muscle mass, beauty of the face, chin, jaw and volume underneath the pants. Second step, she observes details that give clues to your financial situation such as, an expensive watch, your phone and your car (she will try to find clues of your financial position even in times of dialogue: she wants to know if you know many places, exotic food, etc.)

Then she compares you with other possible male competitors that surround her, to know if you're among the best, among the average or among the worst. In less than three seconds, she has evaluated all these factors into you, now she’s done with this diagnosis.

If you passed the first test, she will let her guard down and be easy for you, and will let you get close and talk a little about you. What she wants is to look at other factors, to whether you are a sucker, or if you're for months without sex. It comes down to feel whether or not the guy has other women at his disposal. They have a special scent to detect men who are there some time without having sex, and run away from these thirsty seedy men!

If the guy passed these tests, she simply will pretend she was enchanted by his talk and will let you make advances! No mystery!
And if the failed in preliminary testing? Can he not reverse the situation in approach??
Hardly!
If she felt bad and you realize that you are a loser that has no pot to piss on or a beta that is lacking for years without fucking a pussy, her brain has created a lock on you, and she will be angry with anything you say! She herself will do everything to make you feel embarrassed, she will make jokes after jokes about you, will humiliate you and will leave you dropped without much explanation. She will do anything for you to feel bad for approaching her!

Some may even try to argue: yeah, but the story and that some women are harder than others?

Bullshit! There’s No hard woman out there! What exists is a woman who did not like you, and she will do everything to make your life difficult! If she liked you, she herself will skip some stages of the conquest just to give it to you fast!

Others argue still: and if I insist, have patience an hour she will not notice me? I know guys that would both insist they gave!

If she did not approve of you in the first three seconds she saw you, there is still the possibility that she does not dismiss you completely. You may not be an ideal male to fuck; but who knows? you may serve as spare male, in case that thing with the guy in college, or ther new boss at work doesn't work out.

Another possibility is to put you in the friendship zone, so she has a male to do favors for her (e.g. dinners, gifts, attention, etc) without receiving anything in return. I will not be speaking here of friendzone, because this subject is already very known.
I remind you that sex will only be in case of emergencies, if she can not hook a superior male! Learn that she is only with you because she could not get anything better, and deep down she has a grudge against you because of it.

@ascension @Zer0/∞ @GetShrekt @Boss @ChristianChad @EverythingMattersCel @sebsyx @tesseract @Zeusus @vaninskybird

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18320, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18694 and 14 others
Oops uhh good post bro

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15302 and Curry Suicide
Contributor rank now or ill stop posting high effort threads @Alexanderr @Preston @Gargantuan

how do u know this? are u a foid?

Contributor rank now or ill stop posting high effort threads @Alexanderr @Preston @Gargantuan
Give me some time to go over your threads first.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Curry Suicide, AscendingHero and Erik-Jón
Very high IQ shit man

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
Did you copy & paste this or is it your own material? What do you base it on? Tell us all of your vast experiences with sluts & whores to back up your wall of dogshit. Enlighten us even further, shitface.

Or is this thread a joke?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 18776
This man transitioned so successfully that he now has the mind of a woman.

(and tits)

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
Did you copy & paste this or is it your own material? What do you base it on? Tell us all of your vast experiences with sluts & whores to back up your wall of dogshit. Enlighten us even further, shitface.

Or is this thread a joke?
I wrote it myself you little dog, also are you mad about the fact that i got 100X more life experience than you or that you now know that females will be disgusted by your ugly face?

I wrote it myself you little dog, also are you mad about the fact that i got 100X more life experience than you or that you now know that females will be disgusted by your ugly face?
lol oh well please share some of these highly educational tales from your vault of countless experiences with females, slayer.

"Tell us, slayer. Tell us all."

lol oh well please share some of these highly educational tales from your vault of countless experiences with females, slayer.

"Tell us, slayer. Tell us all."
A slay i can tell you about was with a massive whore this occurred 9 months before you were born

A slay i can tell you about was with a massive whore this occurred 9 months before you were born
lol, listen you boneless butthurt pussy, tell the truth; a deformed shitskinned subhuman like you hasn't, or won't be slaying anything.

And if you continue to deface my profile I'll fucking kill you.

lol, listen you boneless butthurt pussy, tell the truth; a deformed shitskinned subhuman like you hasn't, or won't be slaying anything.

And if you continue to deface my profile I'll fucking kill you.
Yeah I'm a deformed and shitskinned currycel but i still mog you and would piss in your mouth irl all you are is a little nerd acting tough on a incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: exeight
Yeah I'm a deformed and shitskinned currycel but i still mog you and would piss in your mouth irl all you are is a little nerd acting tough on a incel forum
lol how do you mog me you idiot. And tell me how you'd piss in my mouth. Tell everyone, suicurry.

• JFL
Reactions: exeight
lol how do you mog me you idiot. And tell me how you'd piss in my mouth. Tell everyone, suicurry.
Yeah i bet you would get turned on like the cuck you are if i told you how i would piss in your filthy mouth.

Water is all face.

girls are not calculators lol but I do agree they view things subconsciously

Looks Money Status