Here’s what you can really expect if you take mk677

mathis

mathis

Kraken
A lot of users claim this drug to be a miracle. This couldnt be further from the truth.
The average gain per year if taken during rapid growth is 1-2 inches. Now add the fact that the hgh secreted will increase the speed of closure for growth plates and you fall below 1 inch per year.

Add in addition the fact that most of you are not growing quickly anymore (stop after 14 most for most) and you get... no growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, Saint Casanova and sb23
Exactly. So if you want to actually grow more take 3x the daily dose :p

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamepheno1, aber, Gaygymmaxx and 4 others
Plus more sides than hgh users report

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender, aber and mathis
all it does is make u hungry asf and tired

• +1
Reactions: copamine, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and mathis
  • +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1 and mathis
banded sleep > mk677 tbh

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Sorry but banded sleep is also a huge cope
At least it doesnt hurt you i think
yeah thats why i mentioned it
cuz mk677 is an even bigger cope than banded sleep lol

• +1
Reactions: nathan and mathis
A lot of users claim this drug to be a miracle. This couldnt be further from the truth.
The average gain per year if taken during rapid growth is 1-2 inches. Now add the fact that the hgh secreted will increase the speed of closure for growth plates and you fall below 1 inch per year.

Add in addition the fact that most of you are not growing quickly anymore (stop after 14 most for most) and you get... no growth
Misconsection I’m pretty sure. Growth hormone doesn’t close growth plates, rather it indirectly increases estrogen
1. Growth hormone increases → IGF-1 increases
2. IGF-1 increases → GnRH release increases
3. GnRH increases → LH and FSH increase
4. LH and FSH increase → Estrogen production increases
This can be prevented if you take an ai.

• +1
Reactions: robert3, iblamepheno1, axm and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1
Misconsection I’m pretty sure. Growth hormone doesn’t close growth plates, rather it indirectly increases estrogen
Yes. I wasnt going to explain that but thats pretty much it thx for the explanations
The issue with ai’s are the effects on the brain for me. Thats why i never advice it.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
i dont understand. why mk doesnt work? it has studies showing that it gives 4ui or smth

• +1

Doesn’t mean it doesn’t help lol, it’s bad for height but decent for bodybuilding. Here’s a list I put together that also includes some studies

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
It’s super indirect tho, doesn’t have nearly as much of an effect compared to a SERM in terms of estrogen levels

• +1
Doesn’t mean it doesn’t help lol, it’s bad for height but decent for bodybuilding. Here’s a list I put together that also includes some studies

Just use chat gpt theory
And yes for recovery and bulking mk is a good option. Not for growth.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and sb23
Just use chat gpt theory
And yes for recovery and bulking mk is a good option. Not for growth.
Chat GPT doesn’t give you med studies lmao I compiled that myself keep coping. I’m just pointing out that MK does help a lot, just not in terms of height

• +1
Reactions: Arkham
Chat GPT doesn’t give you med studies lmao I compiled that myself keep coping. I’m just pointing out that MK does help a lot, just not in terms of height
You talk like chat gpt :lul: over for your autistic ass
i never said that it doesnt help in other areas :ogre: not really the subject of the thread

• +1
Yes. I wasnt going to explain that but thats pretty much it thx for the explanations
The issue with ai’s are the effects on the brain for me. Thats why i never advise it.
Eek ye. I’ve been crushing my estrogen for a while now, in terms of brain function, I certainly notice more brain fog, as for brain development, I started at 17.1 month so brain development was already majorly completed by then, changes after are less significant. I wish there was a serm which inhibited e2 agonism in the bones 😢.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
You talk like chat gpt :lul: over for your autistic ass
i never said that it doesnt help in other areas :ogre: not really the subject of the thread
Talk like Chat GPT because I’m not brain rotted beyond belief lmao. Not like the subject of the thread is specified and it seems like we literally agree on it calm down bro

• +1
Reactions: mathis and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Plus more sides than hgh users report
Yes and no. Hgh is much longer lasting so in terms of side effects, it’s not like you can just wait it out. With mk-677 you can discontinue as soon as you notice negatives, or just lower dosage. I personally experienced some symptoms of insulin resistance on mk-677 (after prolonged use) however, I just discontinued it. Granted, I was negligent, eating 4k-5k calories a day as a 16 year old so it’s not entirely the mk-677’s fault, but after stopping, I went back to normal luckily. This serves as a warning to be carful with anything that impacts insulin.

Last edited:
  • +1
i dont understand. why mk doesnt work? it has studies showing that it gives 4ui or smth
It does, the trials were done on 12 year olds with idiopathic short stature. It was taken along side an aromatase inhibitor which op correctly does not recommend due to its impact on brain development.

Last edited:
  • +1

Low iq response. Op is clearly referring to its impacts in terms of increasing height, not bodybuilding.

• +1
It’s super indirect tho, doesn’t have nearly as much of an effect compared to a SERM in terms of estrogen levels
What’s your point?

It literally does lol, chat gpt 4 which is free for everyone for a certain amount of texts everyday, search’s the web and can integrate studies into the text.

Last edited:
  • +1
Mk677 good for gymcelling, idk who tf be using it for height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rickysalomano and mathis
Talk like Chat GPT because I’m not brain rotted beyond belief lmao. Not like the subject of the thread is specified and it seems like we literally agree on it calm down bro
Yh i got angry for nothing. When it come to anger i have troubles to contain myself. Sorry

Last edited:
  • +1
Low iq response. Op is clearly referring to its impacts in terms of increasing height, not bodybuilding.
Me and OP already went over this lmao not gonna have the same argument with you

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and mathis
Welcome on the forum btw
Bro that bullshit I couldnt make an acc I tried for months said my reason to join was too short which was bs

• +1
does it grow your nose?

High HGH can also increase your appetite
how lol? If anything wouldn't the lipolysis free up fatty acids into the bloodstream and satiate you?

I honestly can't stand this forums' dogmatism.
I'm just gonna copy a response I made earlier about MK-677.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8207831/
Children with GHD were treated for 6 months with different daily oral LUM-201 doses after measurement of peak GH response to a single dose of LUM-201 [15]. The mean annualized growth velocity for the LUM-201 groups (6.0, 6.9 cm/year) was modestly higher than the placebo group (4.5 cm/year) but lower than the rate in those treated with GH (11.1 cm/year). Peak GH ≥ 5 ng/mL to single dose and a baseline IGF-1 concentration >30 ng/mL were found to be positive predictive enrichment markers for increased height velocity on LUM-201 treatment. Conversely, a peak GH < 5 ng/mL and a baseline IGF-1 concentration ≤30 ng/mL enriched height velocity response to GH treatment.
Oral secretagogue treatment may be explored for children who do not have classical GHD, but rather normal variants such as constitutional growth delay, born small for gestational age, or other conditions with as yet unexplained growth failure [24]. The lower initial growth velocity, if confirmed, may hinder its use in those with limited time to achieve adequate stature
ongoing clinical trials (Estimated Study Completion Date 2024-10) are still investigating MK-677 (called LUM-201 now under Lumos pharma) and comparing it against rhGH in GHD children in terms of height velocity.

From what I've seen, people don't ruin their lives over MK-677 and it's generally well tolerated. All drugs come with some degree of side effects. If you really can't have needles or some shit then its probably worth it. It's better than nothing.

Get real. Saying that MK-677 does absolutely nothing is ridiculous and you know it. Forum consensus rightfully places it below the ""gold standard"" of GH+AI but people seem to dislike it over what exactly? You don't inject it? It's easy to source from grey market vendors?

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
igf -1 increases GnRH? mind explaining how that works

how lol? If anything wouldn't the lipolysis free up fatty acids into the bloodstream and satiate you?

ongoing clinical trials (Estimated Study Completion Date 2024-10) are still investigating MK-677 (called LUM-201 now under Lumos pharma) and comparing it against rhGH in GHD children in terms of height velocity.

From what I've seen, people don't ruin their lives over MK-677 and it's generally well tolerated. All drugs come with some degree of side effects. If you really can't have needles or some shit then its probably worth it. It's better than nothing.

Get real. Saying that MK-677 does absolutely nothing is ridiculous and you know it. Forum consensus rightfully places it below the ""gold standard"" of GH+AI but people seem to dislike it over what exactly? You don't inject it? It's easy to source from grey market vendors?
It makes you hungrier because it mimics ghrelin and binds to your receptors, which signals to your brain to eat more. Also completely agree with the second part of your reply there 😭

Just use a study on childrens with hgh deficiency to prove that it work for post pubertal adolescents theory

It makes you hungrier because it mimics ghrelin and binds to your receptors, which signals to your brain to eat more. Also completely agree with the second part of your reply there 😭
With the way you were wording it, I thought you were referring to GH itself, not ghrelin mimetics. Apologies.
Just use a study on childrens with hgh deficiency to prove that it work for post pubertal adolescents theory
This is a fair argument to all of heightmaxing. Almost every study, even those done on non-GHD ISS start max at like 13, and the therapy lasts for years. There's also selection bias when it comes to successful anecdotes on this forum. It truly was all decided the moment the gametes formed a zygote.

With the way you were wording it, I thought you were referring to GH itself, not ghrelin mimetics. Apologies.

This is a fair argument to all of heightmaxing. Almost every study, even those done on non-GHD ISS start max at like 13, and the therapy lasts for years. There's also selection bias when it comes to successful anecdotes on this forum. It truly was all decided the moment the gametes formed a zygote.
Ofc it last for years. It wouldnt work post or almost post pubertal without GHD thats my point