Here's where the top Looksmax slayers get their slays from.

ascension

ascension

LARP Detection Expert

Glad you asked son, I'll give you a breakdown of all the forum Chads and how they slay:

1. Crisick: Handpicks supermodels from Milan and Paris fashion week in between travelling for business deals (his company recently merged with Nvidia to further AI research)

2. Amnesia: Dresses up in party clothes in his own bedroom and uses a tripod to appear NT and socialmaxxed. Slays through Tinder but makes sure to keep his shoes on during sex (can't be exposed for Lift-maxxing)

3. forevergymcelling: Mastered photoshop to the point that he has a full sponsorship from Adobe. Also frauds his ethicity (from Pakistani to Portuguese. Ahmed to Alphonso)

Forevergymcelling

4. pneumo: Consumes psychoactive substances, sits on his bed and hallucinates all his "slays" - after the trip wears off he explains these "slays" in great detail on looksmax.org.

Screenshot 2023 07 09 125247

5. WishIwasChico: Online dating master, most right-swiped man in Britain 2024, 6'3 ripped beast, owner of high-tier mercedes and all his slays do anal - all verified by TechnoBoss.

3926882 3823105 1702717173003

@Madridista @Crisick @ReadBooksEveryday @TechnoBoss @House Lannister @tombradylover @WishIwasChico @Amnesia @St.TikTokcel @sub5c3l

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Chadeep, Xangsane and 36 others
i fucked a muslima from the ward, ward maxing is legit, even subhumans can slay thette

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LancasteR, Clqs, whiteislandpill and 6 others
Absoltuely brutal

But you forgot the biggest one you utter subhuman

@Blackgymmax

In reality proceeds to get mogged by his Gym bathroom mirror (because he's 5'7)

But on the Forum , he slays pawg snowbunnies like below

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, looksmac, LancasteR and 10 others
The Amnesia pic 😂 that's a midget

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James, ReadBooksEveryday and ascension

Glad you asked son, I'll give you a breakdown of all the forum Chads and how they slay:

1. Crisick: Handpicks supermodels from Milan and Paris fashion week in between travelling for business deals (his company recently merged with Nvidia to further AI research)

View attachment 2994456

2. Amnesia: Dresses up in party clothes in his own bedroom and uses a tripod to appear NT and socialmaxxed. Slays through Tinder but makes sure to keep his shoes on during sex (can't be exposed for Lift-maxxing)

View attachment 2994462

3. forevergymcelling: Mastered photoshop to the point that he has a full sponsorship from Adobe. Also frauds his ethicity (from Pakistani to Portuguese. Ahmed to Alphonso)

View attachment 2994470

4. pneumo: Consumes psychoactive substances, sits on his bed and hallucinates all his "slays" - after the trip wears off he explains these "slays" in great detail on looksmax.org.

View attachment 2994471

5. WishIwasChico: Online dating master, most right-swiped man in Britain 2024, 6'3 ripped beast, owner of high-tier mercedes and all his slays do anal - all verified by TechnoBoss.

View attachment 2994472

@Madridista @Crisick @ReadBooksEveryday @TechnoBoss @House Lannister @tombradylover @WishIwasChico @Amnesia @St.TikTokcel @sub5c3l

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, looksmac, Diarrhoea and 6 others
WishIWasSchifo

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, poopoohead, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
I'd be better off receiving advice from Andrew Tate then. Thanks for the thread. Legendary.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 4ever, not__cel, poopoohead and 3 others
link the thread where crisick said put the fork down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac and ascension
Also @WishIwasChico literally has a pic right next to his merdeces

And he's jacked and has NW0 + curtain hair + collagen

He is a certified slayer you utterly jealous subhuman. Doesn't deserve to be there. Agreed with rest of the list tho.

You forgot to add @Clavicular tho (5'7 normie that wants to show his slays)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, GunDevilHybrid, looksmac and 6 others
View attachment 2994486

View attachment 2994490

He is a certified slayer you utterly jealous subhuman. Agreed with rest of the list tho.

I'm really sorry pal, but that's a Toyota RAV4, not a Mercedes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and ReadBooksEveryday
what does wishiwaschico actually look like

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and ascension
I'm really sorry pal, but that's a Toyota RAV4, not a Mercedes
Huge cope. I'm beggining to think that you've become a schizo yourself

Same with @pneumocystosis . He is not a manetalcel

Here's him talking with his High E Black bunny Stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac, not__cel, poopoohead and 2 others
@ascension is getting tons of dopamine from the reacts on the thread right now

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, ascension and TechnoBoss
View attachment 2994486

View attachment 2994490

He is a certified slayer you utterly jealous subhuman. Doesn't deserve to be there. Agreed with rest of the list tho.

You do realize anybody can post an image of some guy next to a Mercedes there is no proof that is actually him. Infact there is evidence that is not him such as the fact he claimed to be white in the past. Also that guy is ugly as fuck

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, not__cel, poopoohead and 2 others
Did them dirty jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Theres still time to edit the thread faggot….

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, not__cel, poopoohead and 2 others
You do realize anybody can post an image of some guy next to a Mercedes there is no proof that is actually him. Infact there is evidence that is not him such as the fact he claimed to be white in the past. Also that guy is ugly as fuck
He literally has his name tag in this mirror selfie but sure we should believe your subpar detective skils.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ascension

View attachment 2994456

View attachment 2994462

View attachment 2994470

View attachment 2994471

View attachment 2994472

Puberty in your late 20s does wonders for your craniofacial development ngl. I guess putting the fork down really works.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, ReadBooksEveryday, ascension and 1 other person
btw OP you can't escape my discord dm's forever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: not__cel and HTN_Mentalcel
He literally has his name tag in this mirror selfie but sure we should believe your subpar detective skils.

View attachment 2994509
Ngl I didn't look at that image but I do remember seeing that exact image here but without the name tag also strange how he claimed to be white before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini and ReadBooksEveryday
Ngl I didn't look at that image but I do remember seeing that exact image here but without the name tag also strange how he claimed to be white before
He said he's Euroasian on a discord group call - according to @TechnoBoss

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, 📎♿️⚙️ and TechnoBoss
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Good thread.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and ReadBooksEveryday

Users who are viewing this thread