Here's your daily reminder, don't approach unless given a IOI

D

Deleted member 30037

Scholar
Any woman who has genuine interest will make it plain as day they are interested in you

If you approach without an IOI you are literally autistic and it will never work out

Save yourself the time + embarrassment and don't cold approach off a whim

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, Clark69, drimprovement and 8 others
Does repeated eye contact in the gym count?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 30037
Typically, yes. Especially if it's sustained for any period of time. A one-off glance is not an IOI, however.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and BigBoy3000
Ok thanks for the reminder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
You’re not getting girls interested in your looks if you’ve never been approached.

• +1
It depends on your looks level

I've had success with cold approach in bars and clubs. Also plenty of rejections

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
It depends on your looks level

I've had success with cold approach in bars and clubs. Also plenty of rejections
Define success? I’m guessing you’re single so in my eyes none were a success.

i have never gotten an IOI ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, manlet cUnt and Deleted member 30037
Define success? I’m guessing you’re single so in my eyes none were a success.
ive been in a LTR for 6 years

Success is pulling/getting a number/slaying

• +1
Any woman who has genuine interest will make it plain as day they are interested in you

If you approach without an IOI you are literally autistic and it will never work out

Save yourself the time + embarrassment and don't cold approach off a whim
Unless you're never seeing her again. Also, you shouldn't approach directly, but rather make up some excuse

Ah, I was wrong, nice. Good for you.

TBH to me it's a sustained relationship. I feel short-term hookups lead to unfulfillment and generic dissatisfaction. So maybe I would classify success as a relationship that leads to love.

Unless you're never seeing her again. Also, you shouldn't approach directly, but rather make up some excuse
What do you mean by an excuse?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap and Deleted member 30037
Women do not throw away IOIs towards MTNs. Average men do not get IOIs, at all.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Cold approach is chad-only unless you look friendly (rare dark-triad L), voicemog and are a crazy-good talker

What do you mean by an excuse?
Like. Have you seen this book in this section? Something like that. And then you ask something like. Have you read it? Then. What are you looking for?

Cold approach is chad-only unless you look friendly (rare dark-triad L), voicemog and are a crazy-good talker
I've gotten socials and have had good approaches as MTN. 0 slays though so it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
I've gotten socials and have had good approaches as MTN. 0 slays though so it doesn't matter
I don't even agree with what I said lol, my pessimism and disenchantment with life reaches new lows every day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nofap and lebesgue
yeah. i went to a venue yesterday. no woman even looked at me
I can’t tell if you troll me or if you’re serious most days

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Deleted member 30037
Yeah im not approaching even after ioi. Im abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
  • +1
Cuz i cant? I do know how to but im too retarded
You can’t? Just talk about anything man if she’s interest she’ll carry the convo

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
You can’t? Just talk about anything man if she’s interest she’ll carry the convo
Yeah no girl will give me an ioi in the first place. I dont know why i even replied

an ioi is when girls look at u right

Just so you incels know, there are times when a girl might potentially like you but completely hide giving away any type of IOI or even a single glance at all (possibly for convenience/society reasons. For example: she might be married etc. and don't wanna rock her marriage). But once you initiate small talk, might open up more and more in a very overt way. Maybe the fact that a man approaches (with obvius intentions no matter what is said)  does boost the SMV a little extra or triggers extra horniness, I dunno. I've bumped into a girl at a bus with some extra force on accident and contrary to ignoring me completely prior, gave me such unexpainable bedroom eyes all of a sudden. Obviously the culture and the girl's personality makes things different.

I'm not a Chad. Maybe girls literally can't ignore the Chad no matter what, but if you're in the Normie range you might have more chance than you think. You can start off non-sexual and see how it goes. In fact, the very fact that you ask an innocent question to a stranger does comunicate the message while giving the girl easy social manueverability to "reject" or ignore your request. I learned this because this literally how women cold approach men sometimes.

u dont need indicators

u can just talk to them to verify if she will be interested

sometimes u got to eat something that looks like shit to realize it taste like chicken

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
u dont need indicators

u can just talk to them to verify if she will be interested

sometimes u got to eat something that looks like shit to realize it taste like chicken
how many times have you cold approached

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
how many were successful?
zero laid
1 number but she didnt reply
3 just ignore when i tried to talk
the other 1 talked for a bit but turn me down when i try to escalate

Getting their number/Snapchat is not success
They do that to get rid of tiring subhumans that approach them