Hernán Drago talks about mewing and mogging on TV

gookcelriceR

gookcelriceR

Silver

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Ryan, whitepilled4life and 9 others
its funny how only the retard aspects of looksmaxxing goes viral.

Why tf did mewwing go viral? I hardly hear about it on looksmax anymore. It's like normies are too fucking retarded to look at the shit that actually works.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, Darkeningstar, Putin and 9 others
Jew mew bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Putin and Imretarded?

Why tf did mewwing go viral? I hardly hear about it on looksmax anymore. It's like normies are too fucking retarded to look at the shit that actually works.
They are retarded, they are. But it's funny too

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
This is why normies shouldn't be given anything
They will take anything and turn it into its most retarded form.:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: twojei and gookcelriceR
This is why normies shouldn't be given anything
They will take anything and turn it into its most retarded form.:feelskek:
A ver, moggeame un poco. 🗣🗣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, Darkeningstar and acv700
They are retarded, they are. But it's funny too
That part where Drago said he'd mog him was kinda brutal.:ROFLMAO:

like wasn't bone mashing a thing on tik tok too? It's like these tards gravitate to the most ridiculous crap. The biggest retard here has more sense as they try to come up with reasons while these fucks just believe it with no thought.:ROFLMAO:

@Outerz14 @Aypo129 I got an Idea, it's called injecting air bubbles into your veins theory. When you inject air into your veins, it causes your body to debloat, making your face leaner.

Make sure to inject into this one
IMG 7819
It will concentrate debloat into your jaw, perfect for loose hyoid skincels.

This is honestly revolutionary.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Putin, lowtiernormiechad, GunDevilHybrid and 2 others

like wasn't bone mashing a thing on tik tok too? It's like these tards gravitate to the most ridiculous crap. The biggest retard here has more sense as they try to come up with reasons while these fucks just believe it with no thought.:ROFLMAO:

@Outerz14 @Aypo129 I got an Idea, it's called injecting air bubbles into your veins theory. When you inject air into your veins, it causes your body to debloat, making your face leaner.

Make sure to inject into this one
View attachment 3129504
It will concentrate debloat into your jaw, perfect for loose hyoid skincels.

This is honestly revolutionary.
Send this to the tiktok cels!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn and Imretarded?
Society is fucked

Everyone’s becoming aware of lookism. Standards of living for men are going to decrease while standards for dating are going to sky rocket even further.

I’m sure the governments and corporations are researching ways they can financially benefit from the fall of the modern man

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, GunDevilHybrid, hybobu and 2 others
"A ver, moggeame un poco." 🗣🗣
"Yo te voy a moggear. Estamos hablando así... te sostengo la mirada..." 💀

• Woah
Society is fucked

Everyone’s becoming aware of lookism. Standards of living for men are going to decrease while standards for dating are going to sky rocket even further.

I’m sure the governments and corporations are researching ways they can financially benefit from the fall of the modern man
Nobody aware of lookism, they literally are avoiding blackpill actual depressing core aspect by pushing its most retarded form. Especially since its indians who are talking abt mog and shii:feelskek:
Agree about modern state of men actually.:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Imretarded? and gookcelriceR
Nobody aware of lookism, they literally are avoiding blackpill actual depressing core aspect by pushing its most retarded form. Especially since its indians who are talking abt mog and shii:feelskek:
normie Men are built to get cucked by looksmaxxers

You say that now but society and culture needs time to adjust. This is just the beginning. Who knows how it’ll be in 5-15 years

Look how the average man lives in Japan or how common plastic surgery is in South Korea

You say that now but society and culture needs time to adjust. This is just the beginning. Who knows how it’ll be in 5-15 years

Look how the average man lives in Japan or how common plastic surgery is in South Korea
If it does isn't it better anyway. we walk in a world where the blackpill is denied at all cost. This is what give normies their brutality and foid their power.
But in a world where the blackpill and its severe consequences are known 80% of normies which are sub5 will realize how badly it affect them in real life. Most simps and other men who think about fairy tale with their beautiful women and children will come back to ground reality.
Lookism might be finally cosidered something dangerous and life altering
The bluepill and redpill finally get eviscerated
And then a society of men who are lonely and desperate might finally get what this is all about
And try to find a solution to this and mental illness
Market drives the solution and billion of men trying to become better looking can innovate looksmaxxing in right directions.
And even if it doesn't, the simple awareness of blackpill can end all novelty of romance. When you have the idea that the difference between you and that guy is just looks. Normies cringe muh beauty worshipping will be destroyed
Its like older time where nobels were praised as god and the rich people of today are despised
Same thing people will finally cosidered gl men and women what they are - lucky trust fund kid with genetics.
Again the idea of halo effect, beauty worshipping and leagues only work when the awareness is lacking and the blackpill is denied.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and twojei

Good thing hardmaxxing is still niche asf

spanish Is funny asf

El Rey de mewing, me mogueas:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR
If it does isn't it better anyway. we walk in a world where the blackpill is denied at all cost. This is what give normies their brutality and foid their power.
But in a world where the blackpill and its severe consequences are known 80% of normies which are sub5 will realize how badly it affect them in real life. Most simps and other men who think about fairy tale with their beautiful women and children will come back to ground reality.
Lookism might be finally cosidered something dangerous and life altering
The bluepill and redpill finally get eviscerated
And then a society of men who are lonely and desperate might finally get what this is all about
And try to find a solution to this and mental illness
Market drives the solution and billion of men trying to become better looking can innovate looksmaxxing in right directions.
And even if it doesn't, the simple awareness of blackpill can end all novelty of romance. When you have the idea that the difference between you and that guy is just looks. Normies cringe muh beauty worshipping will be destroyed
Its like older time where nobels were praised as god and the rich people of today are despised
Same thing people will finally cosidered gl men and women what they are - lucky trust fund kid with genetics.
Again the idea of halo effect, beauty worshipping and leagues only work when the awareness is lacking and the blackpill is denied.
It won’t go that way. Ever notice majority of the men in politics or government positions are ugly? That’s because they have to seek out these cut throat, influential roles in order to obtain access to women. They’re just next level simps/white knights

Everything falls back to sex. They’re there to essentially get laid. If they were try to pass laws that benefited sub8 men, women would shun them and the rest of the simps and orbiters would follow to increase their chances with these women.

Corporations won’t allow it either because “women control an estimated $31.8 trillion in worldwide spending” and “are responsible for 85% of all consumer purchases in the U.S”.

The people up top benefit from all this. It’s not accidental the position we’ve been born into

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
spanish Is funny asf

El Rey de mewing, me mogueas:lul::lul:
Hernan drago voice always makes me giggle :forcedsmile: For a guy with that face his voice sound so wrong.

• JFL
Hernan drago voice always makes me giggle :forcedsmile: For a guy with that face his voice sound so wrong.
idk all spanish speakers sound the same to me :lul:

someone asked me if i do mewing irl... i literally live in fucking brazil and he was from a favela slum, so surreal to hear this shit i heard on gay niche indian forums only years ago be said to me irl by normies

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, goo25 and Imretarded?
It won’t go that way. Ever notice majority of the men in politics or government positions are ugly? That’s because they have to seek out these cut throat, influential roles in order to obtain access to women. They’re just next level simps/white knights

Everything falls back to sex. They’re there to essentially get laid. If they were try to pass laws that benefited sub8 men, women would shun them and the rest of simps and orbiters would follow to increase their chances with these women.

Corporations won’t allow it either because “women control an estimated $31.8 trillion in worldwide spending” and “are responsible for 85% of all consumer purchases in the U.S”.

The people up top benefit from all this. It’s not accidental the position we’ve been born into
Well then the blackpill won't go viral either. If women controls our economy then they will never let something like blackpill take hold of men:ogre:

Everything falls back to sex. They’re there to essentially get laid. If they were try to pass laws that benefited sub8 men, women would shun them and the rest of simps and orbiters would follow to increase their chances with these women.

Well then the blackpill won't go viral either. If women controls our economy then they will never let something like blackpill take hold of men something which takes away power:ogre:

someone asked me if i do mewing irl... i literally live in fucking brazil and he was from a favela slum, so surreal to hear this shit i heard on gay niche indian forums only years ago be said to me irl by normies
you met @Bvnny. before?

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Shit just posted twice:feelskek: Mustake happen

como hacer mèwing mèwing El Rey del mewing

• +1
Over for his voice

Fucking brutal

• +1
Well then the blackpill won't go viral either. If women controls our economy then they will never let something like blackpill take hold of men:ogre:
I think it will go viral.

But either men won't care because there’s something wired in the normies brains that blind them to the black pill. Similar to how dogs have been bred for domestication and to always be happy and loyal. Which has parallels to the “golden retriever boyfriend” term that’s gone viral on TikTok. Women have done this to men over generations by choosing to marry and have kids with blue pilled dopes.

Or worse, if men will become aware of it, it wouldn’t even matter anyways because by that point there will be nothing we can do about it. All the education and job systems in place are being set up so that men become less educated, low t, wage slaves. The natural pushback for this would be the sigma male lifestyle, that’s already been meme’d to death and isn’t taken seriously

Either way people like us, who are too self aware/observant, will suffer in silence. Until we’re bred out of existence

nothing works but leaning out and abusing steroids/hgh/ai during puberty. everything else is cope and will only give you a tenth of a PSL point max

• JFL

The explanation of what 'mog' is is also nice. How beautiful is language

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gookcelriceR and Imretarded?