HEROINMAXXED 62 YEARS OLD MOGS INTO OBLIVION EVERY SINGLE WOMEN

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Blackpillmaxxing
The attached women is doing heroin since age of 14 yes FOURTEEN and I read articles about she is still doing drugs till to this day. Lots of her friends already passed away she is quite famous in Germany there is a book about her and movie just fucking lol. Imagine doing drugs since u were a literal child and u are 50 still doing it and drugs didnt looksmin you... crazy ... insane genetics

Attachments

• christiane-vera-felscherinow-alias-christiane-f-1980-RYW628.jpg
    christiane-vera-felscherinow-alias-christiane-f-1980-RYW628.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 97cc355e-0001-0004-0000-000000553761_w1200_r1.33_fpx70_fpy50.98.jpg
    97cc355e-0001-0004-0000-000000553761_w1200_r1.33_fpx70_fpy50.98.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Imretarded?, vermillioncorefan, Gengar and 7 others
@Darkeningstar @Chadeep @Imretarded? @Gengar @descension @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Chadeep and Darkeningstar

Me at 30

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, descension and AustinCutler
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and Chadeep
BRUTAL..... SHE IS FUCKING 62 YO like u been a drug addict in ur whole life and u still manage to look good
Some people are meant to live like that. Brutal Genetics mog tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
i dont take drugs dont smoke or drink and i look like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, glizzygnasher68 and AustinCutler
they made a movie about this whore. lol at the absolute state of western cinema

imagine running this type of shit influence on society instead of stories about the greek gods, war heros, and good moral men of society

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and AustinCutler
imagine how many cocks she sucked as a street hooker druggie

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
YEAH, but those new drugs just fuck the heart and the brain not the body like alcohol.

fr ex drug cock/crack addict just look like random white guys, but ex alcoholic are fat af with bloated face.
look my boy jeremyfragrance total alcoholic face totally fucked

• +1
less stress prolly

YEAH, but those new drugs just fuck the heart and the brain not the body like alcohol.

fr ex drug cock/crack addict just look like random white guys, but ex alcoholic are fat af with bloated face.
look my boy jeremyfragrance total alcoholic face totally fucked
EXACTLY BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT ALL DAY FINALLY SOMEONE GETS ME!!!!!!!!

i always tell people do mdma or drugs when they go to the clubs instead of alcohol or tellin people do some xannies but they look at me werid like nigga why u sayin dont drink alcohol ? and ima tell them alcohol is the biggest looksmin try to avoid alcohol as much as possible

Shit is sad that she's been doing hardcore drugs for 50 years but still fogs like 3/4 of the young women in my city because they can't stop overeating.

A woman that abuses drugs>>>a woman that abuses food.

• +1
The attached women is doing heroin since age of 14 yes FOURTEEN and I read articles about she is still doing drugs till to this day. Lots of her friends already passed away she is quite famous in Germany there is a book about her and movie just fucking lol. Imagine doing drugs since u were a literal child and u are 50 still doing it and drugs didnt looksmin you... crazy ... insane genetics
Nigga she’s insanely lookminned now she looks 60 while she’s 50. Looked HTB before now post prime

Shit is sad that she's been doing hardcore drugs for 50 years but still fogs like 3/4 of the young women in my city because they can't stop overeating.

A woman that abuses drugs>>>a woman that abuses food.
yea durgmaxxed girls mogs into oblivion junk eater alcohol drinker teens

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
EXACTLY BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT ALL DAY FINALLY SOMEONE GETS ME!!!!!!!!

i always tell people do mdma or drugs when they go to the clubs instead of alcohol or tellin people do some xannies but they look at me werid like nigga why u sayin dont drink alcohol ? and ima tell them alcohol is the biggest looksmin try to avoid alcohol as much as possible
yeah all my friend took hard drugs, but its fuck ur brain, but yeah i cant with alcohol the tommorow is so hard, and it fuck ur whole body.

just one or two drinks' the best is like a big cocktail with MDMA in it. best party to me

• +1
Nigga she’s insanely lookminned now she looks 60 while she’s 50. Looked HTB before now post prime
nigga she was born in 1962. május 20. she is 62 :lul::lul: how can anyone be in her prime at that age

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
yeah all my friend took hard drugs, but its fuck ur brain, but yeah i cant with alcohol the tommorow is so hard, and it fuck ur whole body.

just one or two drinks' the best is like a big cocktail with MDMA in it. best party to me
yea i used to drink heavily with my normie friends back then now i barely sip alcohol even at parties i try to avoid boose its just not good not worth it for the moment

yea i used to drink heavily with my normie friends back then now i barely sip alcohol even at parties i try to avoid boose its just not good not worth it for the moment
i still drink boose, but i bring my own cocktail and it's like to be a really a good brand, not a cheap fuck jack daniels, its mostly well made liquor or well arranged made rhum.

but yeah puking during half a day, having a headache, cant eat, man NEVER AGAIN FRRRRRRRRRRRR.

at the same time having a brain these days is useless when u have chatgpt premium

• +1
damn she was really b
i still drink boose, but i bring my own cocktail and it's like to be a really a good brand, not a cheap fuck jack daniels, its mostly well made liquor or well arranged made rhum.

but yeah puking during half a day, having a headache, cant eat, man NEVER AGAIN FRRRRRRRRRRRR.

at the same time having a brain these days is useless when u have chatgpt premium
:lul::lul::lul: yea like even thinking is unnecessary since we have chatgpt and even the most clever human is nowhere near as clever as an AI but yea brutal the biggest problem with drugs nowadays everything can be laced with fentanyl, back then u know what u got and if u overdosed that was because u didnt know ur limits but know even if u just try a bit coacine and it contains fentanyl its brutally over for u

yea durgmaxxed girls mogs into oblivion junk eater alcohol drinker teens
American society demonizes the fuck out of "hard drugs," but doesn't address these fucking junk food alcohol drinking addicts. Both these people are damaging the fuck out of their health. At least a good portion of hard drug using women are still sexy, I unironically would rather have one of those by my side instead of some woman who is twice as wide as me and drinking every night and uploading videos on her Snapchat, as if it's a special event. And those women are way more common than druggie women, I sometimes have to turn sideways when walking pass these women because they're so fucking big our bodies collide if I don't turn sideways.

• +1
damn she was really b

:lul::lul::lul: yea like even thinking is unnecessary since we have chatgpt and even the most clever human is nowhere near as clever as an AI but yea brutal the biggest problem with drugs nowadays everything can be laced with fentanyl, back then u know what u got and if u overdosed that was because u didnt know ur limits but know even if u just try a bit coacine and it contains fentanyl its brutally over for u
Yeah, but don’t spread it some fags in enterprise don’t even use ChatGPT and do the work normally crazy

I’ve tried 3mmc and I gave my jacket to a random because he liked it, wtf I was so nice so I won’t ever try it again.

Try cokaine I went str8 into paranoid because I’m already arrogant and full of self confidence in normal time.

MDMA ONLY
shrooms are great too

• JFL
American society demonizes the fuck out of "hard drugs," but doesn't address these fucking junk food alcohol drinking addicts. Both these people are damaging the fuck out of their health. At least a good portion of hard drug using women are still sexy, I unironically would rather have one of those by my side instead of some woman who is twice as wide as me and drinking every night and uploading videos on her Snapchat, as if it's a special event. And those women are way more common than druggie women, I sometimes have to turn sideways when walking pass these women because they're so fucking big our bodies collide if I don't turn sideways.
exactly today i was walking down the street and 2 landwhales were in front of me and literally they engaged the whole pavement jfl. I mean of course genetic play a HUGE role in terms of that since I know many boys who eat shit ton of junk foods and they have twink body but working out should be crucial for these type of girls. oh and yea working out if we deeply think about it mdma makes u move and the next day u have fatigue fever so it can be the case junkies stay skinny or have heatlhier look

• +1
Maybe pure cockaine is healthy, when I looks al those fuck in the 70. They seem to have a good life ?

• +1
wtf is op talking about. she looks like shit at 62 lol

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Yeah, but don’t spread it some fags in enterprise don’t even use ChatGPT and do the work normally crazy

I’ve tried 3mmc and I gave my jacket to a random because he liked it, wtf I was so nice so I won’t ever try it again.

Try cokaine I went str8 into paranoid because I’m already arrogant and full of self confidence in normal time.

MDMA ONLY
shrooms are great too
yea we dont talk about chatgpt normies like to work by themselves jfl

is metafedron much worse then mdma tho ? never tried it only mdma and pure ecstasy, i tried once coke it was enough for me i had noose bleed jfl plus used to smoke lot of weed still to this day. is weed okay to smoke is it looksmin or nah ?

Attachments

• 623c5d5be8a00ef17b628fef92f46f18.jpg
    623c5d5be8a00ef17b628fef92f46f18.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Maybe pure cockaine is healthy, when I looks al those fuck in the 70. They seem to have a good life ?
Yeah, I genuinely think the major reason a lot of the "hard drugs" of today are so dangerous now is because they're cut with stuff that is dangerous to the body, separate from the active drug.

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
yea we dont talk about chatgpt normies like to work by themselves jfl

is metafedron much worse then mdma tho ? never tried it only mdma and pure ecstasy, i tried once coke it was enough for me i had noose bleed jfl plus used to smoke lot of weed still to this day. is weed okay to smoke is it looksmin or nah ?
Idk about meta’
Weeds isn’t good for me during party so I stopped like I just want to think about weird shit and I’m lazy af to socialize

Yeah, I genuinely think the major reason a lot of the "hard drugs" of today are so dangerous now is because they're cut with stuff that is dangerous to the body, separate from the active drug.
yea like i said earlier everything is laced with fentanyl u cant buy drugs from randoms in 2024 or its over for you back then in the 70s you found a very random dealer bought the drug used it got high and nothing happened now its like russian roulette

• +1
Idk about meta’
Weeds isn’t good for me during party so I stopped like I just want to think about weird shit and I’m lazy af to socialize
for party weed is trash tbh yea

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
nigga she was born in 1962. május 20. she is 62 :lul::lul: how can anyone be in her prime at that age
Either way she looks unfuckable now. Show me a pic from like 30-40

Attachments

• 5ab65f46d19a75b8fe940a708ccef424.jpg
    5ab65f46d19a75b8fe940a708ccef424.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: descension, Kanye West's Cousin and vermillioncorefan
she got lots of free drugs plus had job she wasnt sucking dicks
I mean she wasn’t sucking dicks as a hooker I wouldn’t go so far to say no dicks tho. Probably a few 100 in her day

• JFL
Looks her age. He hair is either a wig or dyed, that is the only difference between her and the average 62 year old female.

Debbie Harry was a drug and Heroin addict for decades also. She spent her entire 20s stoned doing occasional modeling jobs. She only started singing at around the age of 30 as a drunken larp, then she hooked up with a Rock Band as their lead singer simply because she was hot looking. Last picture age 78
iu
iu
iu
gucci-cruise-2025-fashion-show-front-row-gucci-cruise-2025.webp

Last edited:
Looks her age. He hair is either a wig or dyed, that is the only difference between her and the average 62 year old female.

Debbie Harry was a drug and Heroin addict for decades also. She spent her entire 20s stoned doing occasional modeling jobs. She only started singing at around the age of 30 as a drunken larp, then she hooked up with a Rock Band as their lead singer simply because she was hot looking. Last picture age 78
iu
iu
iu
gucci-cruise-2025-fashion-show-front-row-gucci-cruise-2025.webp
Nigger thats two different person who Im and you talkin about🤣