SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

]

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, MaghrebGator, Entschuldigung and 14 others
WAAAAAAAAH! NO NO NO NO NO!!!! BWAAAAAA!!!!
GSeiQcpXgAAb4w4

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Danish_Retard and SecularIslamist
England will win the World Cup. This was just practice

• Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist
sportsball is a jewish cancer

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Bomber517
aren’t you English and doesn’t England have more Muslim than Spain why would you want them to lose?

• JFL
I am really glad England lost. The 38% is worth it. :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: robtical, spark and Lookologist003
yet they still have wives

The domestic violence rate is low, and I read that these aren'tnew casesfrom unique couples, but more reports from the same concubines dating drug dealers and Abuse Chad.

The study muh "48%" comes from considered only the North West of England.

Despite those, because it affects women, it's a really big deal and you should donate £5 to Women's Aid. It's not like OnlyFans could implement that tiny tax on monthly revenue. No seriously, donate, or remain incel. Women's Aid needs to put up more posters with the money

53797239539_0f81431129_o.jpg

More like Women's AIDs is rising what with all the whoring about they do.

• Hmm...
aren’t you English and doesn’t England have more Muslim than Spain why would you want them to lose?
Yeah but I'm an England hater. This country is responsible for my inceldom. It's genuinely cursed.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Yeah but I'm an England hater. This country is responsible for my inceldom. It's genuinely cursed.
where do you think it would work out as a curry? Almost nowhere dude, I heard plenty of brits marry curries there too.

• So Sad
where do you think it would work out as a curry? Almost nowhere dude, I heard plenty of brits marry curries there too.
Literally anywhere other than UK is better for curries. We have massive failos here.

thats disgusting seriously now.
i am passionate about football but these are only subhumans

Literally anywhere other than UK is better for curries. We have massive failos here.

That’s not true. Speaking as someone with experience with English women and American women.

Curry failo is worse than England in the US/Canada/Australia/New Zealand and gulf Arab countries (tbh even salludon would flop in the gulf after revealing origin).

Curry failo in the US is actually far higher than the UK. In the UK there are enough 3rd gen curries that at least some women don’t assume cultural failo.

In the US this is not the case, 90% of adult curries here are 1st generation, so we have massive cultural failo. In the past decade we went from curries being largely under the radar to being #1 most disliked group by women in the US.

There’s also massive generalized non-white failo in the US which doesn’t really exist in the UK. Failos in the UK are tied back to specific groups (poor south Asian laborer failo, black roadman failo, polish toilet cleaner failo)z Interracial marriage was still a very controversial subject in the US until 20 years ago, so even independent of any cultural failos anyone non-white would struggle here.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Only reason people think curry failo is lower in the US is dating experiments where they run light skinned curries here and your average American woman doesn’t realize that the person is Indian and thinks they are Latino or MENA and swipes right.

When I don’t put my race down in hinge in NYC my matches are like 80% white American women, when I do put race down it becomes 90% south Asian women.

That’s not true. Speaking as someone with experience with English women and American women.

Curry failo is worse than England in the US/Canada/Australia/New Zealand and gulf Arab countries (tbh even salludon would flop in the gulf after revealing origin).

Curry failo in the US is actually far higher than the UK. In the UK there are enough 3rd gen curries that at least some women don’t assume cultural failo.

In the US this is not the case, 90% of adult curries here are 1st generation, so we have massive cultural failo. In the past decade we went from curries being largely under the radar to being #1 most disliked group by women in the US.

There’s also massive generalized non-white failo in the US which doesn’t really exist in the UK. Failos in the UK are tied back to specific groups (poor south Asian laborer failo, black roadman failo, polish toilet cleaner failo)z Interracial marriage was still a very controversial subject in the US until 20 years ago, so even independent of any cultural failos anyone non-white would struggle here.
I don't mean 1st gen curries lmao. Bruh even curries absolutely HATE 1st gen curries. It's totally over for 1st gen curries in the UK...

Yes it's true curries here are more integrated but they still have rapist / terrorist / drug dealer failo. They're basically blacks during segregation in 1960s USA. Except there will be no MLK and there will be no BBC halo.
Only reason people think curry failo is lower in the US is dating experiments where they run light skinned curries here and your average American woman doesn’t realize that the person is Indian and thinks they are Latino or MENA and swipes right.
This is correct. They can't tell difference.
When I don’t put my race down in hinge in NYC my matches are like 80% white American women, when I do put race down it becomes 90% south Asian women.
Hahhaa :lul::lul::lul:

It's actually same in the UK. In fact I'd go FURTHER, if you're paki, Indian or Bengali. You're ONLY getting the race you're a part of. That's how bad it is in the UK. Curries don't want other curries.

The Us is most likely worse dawg. I see curries get the need treatment. In UK the pakis have a ghetto rep which saves you and gives you a bad boy pheno. Ur not in a terrible position.

• JFL

Took the words out of my mouth.

White man can only act tough on white women not under ethnic man's protection

• Love it
The Us is most likely worse dawg. I see curries get the need treatment. In UK the pakis have a ghetto rep which saves you and gives you a bad boy pheno. Ur not in a terrible position.
Bro I do wayyy fucking better in the USA than the UK. How do you explain that? Numbers wise and quality wise.

I’m calling cap
I can prove it to you man..not only that. I do worse with my own race in the UK and perform better with other races in the US. Which makes zero sense.

I don't mean 1st gen curries lmao. Bruh even curries absolutely HATE 1st gen curries. It's totally over for 1st gen curries in the UK...

Yes it's true curries here are more integrated but they still have rapist / terrorist / drug dealer failo. They're basically blacks during segregation in 1960s USA. Except there will be no MLK and there will be no BBC halo.

This is correct. They can't tell difference.

Hahhaa :lul::lul::lul:

It's actually same in the UK. In fact I'd go FURTHER, if you're paki, Indian or Bengali. You're ONLY getting the race you're a part of. That's how bad it is in the UK. Curries don't want other curries.

I’m not talking about 1st gen curries either. It’s been over for them in the US for ages.

The existence of a large number of 1st gen curries generates huge failo which extends to 2nd gen curries. Most Americans have never met an Indian born in the US their only interaction is with 1st gen’s. Most Americans aren’t even aware 2nd gen Indians exist.

I’ve made out with a random english chick I met randomly at hostel. Something like this almost never occurs in the US. A chance meet (with a non-Indian girl) turning into a make out session or a hookup has legit only occurred once in the US for me.

Basically when it comes to non-Indian girls in the US I need to use dating apps to filter down to the percentage of women who are open to dating an Indian. Irl is a crapshoot since you’re legit looking for like 2-3% of all women who are even open to the idea which makes a chance meeting incredibly unlikely.

UK is trash as is the US for curries. Curries probably do the best in Curry land.

As for the beating their slaves that's based. Every once in a while a foid needs a good slapping. The graveyard story, the dude took it a bit to far but I told her not to vacuum during the game. I warned her 50 times and she never took the hint.

I can prove it to you man..not only that. I do worse with my own race in the UK and perform better with other races in the US. Which makes zero sense.
If you have a Muslim name people will think you’re MENA here in the US. If you have a light skin tone that would explain it.

I’m calling cap
I just went through my last 100 profile views on Muzz in Morocco, UK and USA.

UK: 1 like JFLLL
USA: 6 likes
Morocco: 14 likes

Also, from the UK I get ugliest and oldest likes compared to USA. And Morocco brutally mogs both of those countries in beauty and age. It defies logic.

@onion_salad

I’m not talking about 1st gen curries either. It’s been over for them in the US for ages.

The existence of a large number of 1st gen curries generates huge failo which extends to 2nd gen curries. Most Americans have never met an Indian born in the US their only interaction is with 1st gen’s. Most Americans aren’t even aware 2nd gen Indians exist.

I’ve made out with a random english chick I met randomly at hostel. Something like this almost never occurs in the US. A chance meet (with a non-Indian girl) turning into a make out session or a hookup has legit only occurred once in the US for me.

Basically when it comes to non-Indian girls in the US I need to use dating apps to filter down to the percentage of women who are open to dating an Indian. Irl is a crapshoot since you’re legit looking for like 2-3% of all women who are even open to the idea which makes a chance meeting incredibly unlikely.
I get what you mean. But other than 1st gen curries are the 2nd gen failod? No. But they will be. 1dt gens don't care they'll probably arrange marriage maxxx and it makes total sense for them to do so. They will give birth to future incels and cat ladies though just like the case in the UK.

Mixing western feminism / hypergamy with curry traditionalism is the worst thing you can do.

Also, from the UK I get ugliest and oldest likes compared to USA. And Morocco brutally mogs both of those countries in beauty and age. It defies logic.

@onion_salad

I get what you mean. But other than 1st gen curries are the 2nd gen failod? No. But they will be. 1dt gens don't care they'll probably arrange marriage maxxx and it makes total sense for them to do so. They will give birth to future incels and cat ladies though just like the case in the UK.

Mixing western feminism / hypergamy with curry traditionalism is the worst thing you can do.
ur using muzz, try hinge

• Hmm...

@onion_salad

lol at using Muzz. As if an app full of Muslims tells you anything about what the population as a whole thinks.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness