Hesitating posting my new Tinder Adventures (Discussion)

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
I have a new thread ready. I am hesitating though because one of my matches reversed my images again and found this site.(thats now two girls in the last week that have found this site thru reverse searching my pics) This is a huge threat to be doxxed if one of these girls sees her story posted here so I think there will not be any more Tinder threads. The only way I think I can realistically continue would be to do it on my own blog, where reverse searching my pics don't lead them to that site, or to have a forum subsection on here I could post the threads to where only registered members can view that entire forum subsection so no lurkers can read

Or at the very least being made a mod so I can always delete the previous threads if I feel like someone I know found them

Dunno what to do, I find it enjoyable but the risk for my own personal identity is too great a threat

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 8765 and 19 others
Just don’t post the face of people you know irl

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 7651, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Who would of thought foids are smart enough to use reverse image search

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SuperSaiyanMew, Deleted member 8765, Warlow and 9 others
just take new pics son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 7753 and Lev Peshkov
bro am mirin

have 1 question tho brcoecl

were u recessed before looksmaxxing or is the average male here more recessed than you were?

Just don’t post the face of people you know irl

The girls would recognize their story and could then make an account here and post real life details of me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
bro am mirin

have 1 question tho brcoecl

were u recessed before looksmaxxing or is the average male here more recessed than you were?

he had a great base

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Lev Peshkov
Just don't give them the pics that can be traced back. Like with different lighting, angle etc.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, turkproducer and Lev Peshkov
Who would of thought foids are smart enough to use reverse image search
Too many chico, miroslavczech, opry, jordan catfishes around

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Warlow and Amnesia
They won't care
Your threads drive traffic from non users aswell

They see green the kikes

honestly what are you worried about worst case scenario?

you dont have a boss, you dont have IRL friends, You dont have a family. Even if your name got leaked what would happen?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Spartacus1-, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
Amnesia mi boy if corona is over we go clubbing

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
giphy.gif

Just use different pics for Tinder/.me in the future

Or post the same pics with heavy coloured scribble on them on here

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, Deleted member 4645 and Amnesia
I could just give less detailed stories and no pics of the girl or screenshot text convos. The quality of the posts would suffer but at least you guys would get something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Chad.In.Incel.Body and Patrick Baitman
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Just post it bro, worst case scenario you go to jail and we get free entertainment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, EndlessDreamz, Deleted member 7560 and 6 others
I could just give less detailed stories and no pics of the girl or screenshot text convos. The quality of the posts would suffer but at least you guys would get something
maybe we can request to the mods if they make your threads private like in best of the best in one mega thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6264, Chad.In.Incel.Body and 1 other person
He was 5 PSL before surgeries. His base mogs the looksmaxxed version of us
brutal

but he only got fillers tbh

lots of us are gonna get more extreme shit than him ngl

like im gettig lefrot

eye surgery

rhino ( ik he got this)

and lots of fillers

should boost the avergae user here by atleast 2psl

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
maybe we can request to the mods if they make your threads private like in best of the best in one mega thread

Problem is all it takes is one asshole mod that hates me to move that thread into the general off topic section for the world to see. That's why I would have to be made mod too. But even then I could be unmodded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Lars, goat2x and 1 other person
brutal

like im gettig lefrot

eye surgery

rhino ( ik he got this)

and lots of fillers

Difficult to have all of that without ruining the natural harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Lev Peshkov
tbh im surprised girls know about searching images on google

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, JMax and Deleted member 6723
You could reverse search your own pictures, then link the posts to Admin and have them deleted.

brutal

like im gettig lefrot

eye surgery

rhino ( ik he got this)

and lots of fillers

wtf I didnt ONLY get fillers

I got 2 rhinos and lower lid retraction too

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Problem is all it takes is one asshole mod that hates me to move that thread into the general off topic section for the world to see. That's why I would have to be made mod too. But even then I could be unmodded

Mirin the jewish trick to gain control of .me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, CrazyFitLover, Deleted member 7560 and 6 others
PETITION TO MOVE AMNESIAS THREAD TO BEST OF THE BEST
@mods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 4464, Chad.In.Incel.Body and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
yeah they should put in the best of the best. Its worthy of being there too tbh.

do the thread with the same essay it was good.

wtf I didnt ONLY get fillers

I got 2 rhinos and lower lid retraction too
mirin bro

still lots of people here are getting skull fracturning and new face o plasty xD

u were lucky to have such a good base

Difficult to have all of that without ruining the natural harmony
not really tbh

feature maxxing with a good maxilla is all u need

if it looks uncanny then the job isnt good enbough ngl lol

up to you what you do, although in fairness, as much fun as they are, after you've read 2 or 3 reports, you've kinda read them all
Everyone knows the score. I doubt another 1000 lay reports will tell anyone something new
Good looking aspie gets laid 5 nights per week and girls come over and he creampies them and they confirm the blackpill in the post-sex interview that we already all know lol
Been a fun ride, though

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and JizzFarmer
Meandamnesia
me and amnesia in tha club

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE, TUSSELEIF and JizzFarmer
is even lower eyelid retraction dangerous?
any possible skin damage, constant feeling sth in eye or shit?

up to you what you do, although in fairness, as much fun as they are, after you've read 2 or 3 reports, you've kinda read them all
Everyone knows the score. I doubt another 1000 lay reports will tell anyone something new
Good looking aspie gets laid 5 nights per week and girls come over and he creampies them and they confirm the blackpill in the post-sex interview that we already all know lol
Been a fun ride, though

How GL is he?

I dunno how anyone could do that. Now I have fucked 4 girls in 6 days and I am absolutely DRAINED exhausted, I dont wanna keep going but I already confirmed a few more dates for the next days

I was starting to get erection issues even tonight with this girl, not cause she wasnt hot, but at this point it was so boring just going thru the motions

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and eyearea
Bro, make a blog or talk to the mods I dont care but please dont stop. This threads are the biggest insight into the life of a chad. Its gonna help red pill the soy boys and its gonna give people a perspective on how it is to be really desired.

• +1
Reactions: flamboyant
Bro, make a blog or talk to the mods I dont care but please dont stop. This threads are the biggest insight into the life of a chad. Its gonna help red pill the soy boys and its gonna give people a perspective on how it is to be really desired.
I am probably just gunna end up not posting pics of the girl or screen shots of the text convo and generalizing the story potion by removing details

I'll still give a general story of the event and as always the red pill points dropped by the girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, gaymidget and Deleted member 6264
I am probably just gunna end up not posting pics of the girl or screen shots of the text convo and generalizing the story potion by removing details

I'll still give a general story of the event and as always the red pill points dropped by the girl
bro make a private blog that only users from here will know it would be sad not to see the pics of the girls or full detail

I have a new thread ready. I am hesitating though because one of my matches reversed my images again and found this site.(thats now two girls in the last week that have found this site thru reverse searching my pics) This is a huge threat to be doxxed if one of these girls sees her story posted here so I think there will not be any more Tinder threads. The only way I think I can realistically continue would be to do it on my own blog, where reverse searching my pics don't lead them to that site, or to have a forum subsection on here I could post the threads to where only registered members can view that entire forum subsection so no lurkers can read

Or at the very least being made a mod so I can always delete the previous threads if I feel like someone I know found them

Dunno what to do, I find it enjoyable but the risk for my own personal identity is too great a threat
this dude really wants his own forum subsection.
lmao you deserve it