Ayanami Rei Enjoyer 😳

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: average guy, Rea and jordanisbetterthanu
he was already tall

• +1
Reactions: meropeu and Rea
this was pretty old knowledge that got lost.
instead of stretching like a cuck on the floor,
just put them on bed frame, and ur done.
12 hours of stretching, that easy.

• +1
Reactions: Rea and meropeu
TLDR: this guy grew 0.8 centimetres in total. Freakforlife was legit and my goat from now on.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MA_ascender, thereallegend, Rea and 1 other person
he decompressed his spine, that's all.

and that's as far as he can go

• +1
Reactions: mathis, meropeu and Shkreliii
TLDR: this guy grew 0.8 centimetres in total. Freakforlife was legit and my goat from now on.
good for hunchback cels such as myself,
im at 184 and can become 186 easily

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and meropeu
Ns
he decompressed his spine, that's all.

and that's as far as he can go
Nah he did similar before but this time he did it for longer than grew even taller, you can check his page

Ns

Nah he did similar before but this time he did it for longer than grew even taller, you can check his page
You won, muted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, Shkreliii and meropeu
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
He just stretched lol

• +1
Reactions: meropeu
He just stretched lol
Literally he did the same thing before but now he grew taller than before. This is the old vid

Great to see, but I think that it could just be from spinal decompression. I discussed another video of his about inversion table for height, and personally bought an inversion table and used it 4 times a day for ~20 mins.
I measured a 0.5cm height increase, but I think it was just due to the consistent spinal decompression and stretching from the inversion table. i.e. once you stop doing the routine consistently 4 times daily you'll lose the gains.
Now that I started work I am only able to do it twice at morning and night, I measure taller immediately after inverting it, but idk if it just goes away with time throughout the day.

• +1
Great to see, but I think that it could just be from spinal decompression. I discussed another video of his about inversion table for height, and personally bought an inversion table and used it 4 times a day for ~20 mins.
I measured a 0.5cm height increase, but I think it was just due to the consistent spinal decompression and stretching from the inversion table. i.e. once you stop doing the routine consistently 4 times daily you'll lose the gains.
Now that I started work I am only able to do it twice at morning and night, I measure taller immediately after inverting it, but idk if it just goes away with time throughout the day.
True, it's like muscles, once you stop you start getting smaller again. But still a good thing for posturecels who might gain 1 inch from fixing their shit posture and might even grow from microfractures.

True, it's like muscles, once you stop you start getting smaller again. But still a good thing for posturecels who might gain 1 inch from fixing their shit posture and might even grow from microfractures.
Yeah but honestly not many people will have the time to do it consistently. As i've grown older, I've decided to stop focusing as much on natural heightmaxxing methods and instead focus on moneymaxxing as thats 100% more important. Once you're rich you care less about height, and worst case if you still feel insecure at least ur able to pay for LL thats guaranteed to work :lul:

• +1
Yeah but honestly not many people will have the time to do it consistently. As i've grown older, I've decided to stop focusing as much on natural heightmaxxing methods and instead focus on moneymaxxing as thats 100% more important. Once you're rich you care less about height, and worst case if you still feel insecure at least ur able to pay for LL thats guaranteed to work :lul:
True that, I just jump ropes and do sleep streching as it doesn't take much time. Plus if it doesn't work I can use the same rope to ropemax

• JFL
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911