Hexarelin and MK677 with CJC DAC

L

looksmaxxiscrazy637

Iron
Is taking 100mcg hexarelin and 25mg mk677 daily, along with 2500mg cjc dac weekly effective?

just run mk alone

effective for?

HGH will do more for you than those ever will

no chance. Your only hope is high dose HGH + Aromatase Inhibitor +Thyroid hormones. You need to get an xray of the knee and wrist to check growth plate status as well, if both are fused nothing will help, if they arent fully fused, doing everything you can except 1-3 inches of growth. What is height of your parents and yourself?

no chance. Your only hope is high dose HGH + Aromatase Inhibitor +Thyroid hormones. You need to get an xray of the knee and wrist to check growth plate status as well, if both are fused nothing will help, if they arent fully fused, doing everything you can except 1-3 inches of growth. What is height of your parents and yourself?
Knee is open, wrist is closed. Where can I see the HGH prices? is it even possible to get thryoid hormones?

there may be better sources depending on where you are. Optitropin is better i think but wont shipto my country, there will be someone selling T3 & T4 in this forum as well.
do u have any idea if wrists or knees close first? i googled it and a study came up saying knees fuse before wrists usually, but here everyone says wrist fuse first.