Fuuuarrrk chico easily

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: F36, j05, Deleted member 22126 and 7 others
@Unmoggable @Frank Jack @Preston @StrangerDanger @cloUder @Biiyo03

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15817
Young women would choose Chico without a question. He is 2-3 inches taller than Hexum as well.
I also would rather want to be prime Chico than hexum.
6‘3.5-4 tall
Great frame
Big skull
Ideal pretty boy face
506A682C 759F 491D B280 192FECECAB65

• +1
Reactions: bloaty, Deleted member 15984, AscendingHero and 4 others
Obviously Hexum

• +1
Reactions: F36, TUSSELEIF, AscendingHero and 4 others
Young women would choose Chico without a question. He is 2-3 inches taller than Hexum as well.
6‘3.5-4 tall
Great frame
Big skull
Ideal pretty boy face
View attachment 1393158
He's apparently only 6'2.5".

He's apparently only 6'2.5".
That’s wrong.
He is easily 6‘3-4
Here he heightmoggs 6‘2 John by atleast 1.5-2 inches:
407D36F8 72AC 4CA7 9D31 7D51185DB690
32DF0BB9 4647 4BF6 81D9 3DF86849F70A

And here next to 6‘3 Lucky blue smith:
E0D60C23 7E43 4865 95C0 9BD764A787E0

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member
the white guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 15943 and germanlooks
6‘3.5-4 tall
Great frame
Big skull
Ideal pretty boy face
View attachment 1393158
imo Chico fucked his look once he got a 5’o clock shadow as he got older, he looks great with a baby face but with stubble and a slight shadow it descends him do u agree?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
imo Chico fucked his look once he got a 5’o clock shadow as he got older, he looks great with a baby face but with stubble and a slight shadow it descends him do u agree?
Agree but he is still chad and mogs 99.9% of men
5A09624F 9E24 489E B216 2C7E6D6147DE

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 1 other person
Yeah bc hes fucking 6'3, brutal heightpill. Hes still gl but not chad facially anymore

he is saved by height and frame

if he was 5'9 and walked around new york hed literally be invisible lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15943
I always thought Hexum was kind of overrated until I watched that late night interview with him, mogging the host and other guest to the lowest level of Buddhist Reincarnation and back with his voice alone.

• +1
Reactions: F36, horizontallytall, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 4 others
Honestly it’s close here since most of the Chico clips are much higher quality and also many in black and white and from more favorable angles

based on this I gotta give it to hexum tho

8 PSL here
Also this is a random screen grab from a movie of his
1635431170633-jpeg.1383019

clear win for hexum imo

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc, F36, greeneyes and 4 others
Honestly it’s close here since most of the Chico clips are much higher quality and also many in black and white and from more favorable angles

View attachment 1393213
8 PSL here

clear win for hexum imo
Before anyone copes that Chico may have more appeal to younger girls, keep in mind that Corpse Husband became a famous streamer with extreme appeal to younger chicks banking on his voice alone.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: F36, Frank Jack, AscendingHero and 3 others
Cope his face is still chad
I’d honestly say Chadlite facially rn no more for sure

Like let’s be honest if he wasn’t famous would we really be worshipping him on this forum 24/7?

In his youth obviously a Chad facially but atm he doesn’t look quite that good anymore

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, Fear, AscendingHero and 3 others

Like let’s be honest if he wasn’t famous would we really be worshipping him on this forum 24/7?

In his youth obviously a Chad facially but atm he doesn’t look quite that good anymore

he just needs to shave daily and dont get that 5'0 clock shadow thing he will be a chad facially again ..
But yeah rn he is chadlite

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and germanlooks
Before anyone copes that Chico may have more appeal to younger girls, keep in mind that Corpse Husband became a famous streamer with extreme appeal to younger chicks banking on his voice alone.
Chico has a mogger voice as well. He literally has everything: height, face, frame, voice
3:40

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Chico has a mogger voice as well. He literally has everything: height, face, frame, voice

His voice is low smv because of Brazilian accent failo. Hexum's voice with Gandy's accent would be ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15817 and AscendingHero

He needs to get a Hairtransplant, hop on retin-a and stay clean shaven maybe even laser the hair and he will look like a chad again
His voice is low smv because of Brazilian accent failo
Still mogs a higher voice without accent.
And this video is 11 years ago. I am sure he can talk know better english

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 15817
He needs to get a Hairtransplant, hop on retin-a and stay clean shaven maybe even laser the hair and he will look like a chad again

Still mogs a higher voice without accent.
And this video is 11 years ago. I am sure he can talk know better english
I think accent's can be a halo as long as they're not Indian or Asian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14677, germanlooks and 1 other person
hard to choose here chico gif's are in better quality he's wearing make up + good angle and lightning

• +1
Reactions: F36, Deleted member 15943, AscendingHero and 1 other person

View attachment 1393213
8 PSL here

clear win for hexum imo
Honestly was abt to say i'd rather i'd look like prime chico (height, frame, jb mogger looks)

but he LOOKS INSANE in that in motion gif. literally god tier. INsane ogee curve, seamless chin (maher mogs but hexum's is more angular and seamless) top tier nose almost ideal, actually it is ideal, holy shit.

But the biggest halo of them all is the a10s. As a huge drago fan i admit he mogs him, i am not quite ready to accept defeat in that infamous glowing a10 gif of drago but holy shit at his appeal and looks in there.

DAYUM, we stood no chance. No doubt he would be celebrated if he lived in modern times even more.

@Unmoggable rate him in that bottom gif bro, brutal reminder this was mid 1900 quality too.

• +1
Reactions: F36, Deleted member 15943, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Hexum gigamogs. Chico relies solely on his prettyboy looks and youthfulness, while Hexum has a good balance between masc, striking and pretty looks. He is the biggest mogger I’ve seen so far both in motion and on pics, and in every pic he looks striking, while other psl gods have some bad pics. He is the closest you can get to 8 psl (7.5 ish)

• +1
Reactions: F36, Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 15943 and 3 others

young chico jb collagen maxxed looks insane. terachad appeal at that height/frame+if he gymaxxed, holy shit, looks like a ken doll, insane soft features. mog every person who ever logged on to any psl site to the favelas and back (water)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15943, germanlooks and Deleted member 15817
Hexum gigamogs. Chico relies solely on his prettyboy looks and youthfulness, while Hexum has a good balance between masc, striking and pretty looks. He is the biggest mogger I’ve seen so far both in motion and on pics, and in every pic he looks striking, while other psl gods have some bad pics. He is the closest you can get to 8 psl (7.5 ish)
Drago is also the same rating and looks like a demi god at near 50.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, germanlooks, Deleted member 15817 and 1 other person
Drago is also the same rating and looks like a demi god at near 50.
They’re both the biggest moggers I’ve seen, the two on top of the psl pyramide. Feel like Hexum could have more appeal since he is more maesthetic, but just imagine if he was alive up until today and still had his looks and made it big in Hollywood

• +1
Reactions: F36, Deleted member 15943, Deleted member 15817 and 1 other person
You're actually retarded:

Still a mogger with the stubble, just needs more bones+neckmaxxed to pull it off; gymaxxing would help a ton too

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 7725
You're actually retarded:

he looks like a flat faced high browed high inhib gook thanks for proving my point.

if he was as tall as his girlfriend he would be indeed incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, Deleted member 14561 and Frank Jack
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AscendingHero