MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation

• JFL
Reactions: Rift and Justttt

Attachments

• 1578983878000.png
    1578983878000.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 3
What the fuck kind of shit thread is this?
Expected greycel tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt
Friendly reminder that you will never creampie or breed. No woman will ever worship your cock.
Remember this Ritalincel
switch back to reddit avi bro

Friendly reminder that you will never creampie or breed. No woman will ever worship your cock.
Remember this Ritalincel
You've done your fair share of cock worshiping, phaggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, MiroslavBulldosex, Ogmanman and 3 others
Mine might cost +500k

Why’s that?

My point remains. It’s over for you. Keep LDARing boyo and reposting our images like we want you to, it entertains us.
Way better and makes the shit you say more funnier.

198000 dollars for some shitty private uni to study art or scriptwriting or some bullshit jfl. The opportunities of some people with rich parents and they pick some bullshit degrees and jobs they want to do. That shit makes me want to smack her but her voice and genuine look would make me feel bad. Also how she says one hundred 9800 and not just a hundred 98000 very inefficient form of speaking. Why the fuck is she in her cold ass garage JFL when she has perfectly good warm room to make a video in

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
198000 dollars for some shitty private uni to study art or scriptwriting or some bullshit jfl. The opportunities of some people with rich parents and they pick some bullshit degrees and jobs they want to do. That shit makes me want to smack her but her voice and genuine look would make me feel bad. Also how she says one hundred 9800 and not just a hundred 98000 very inefficient form of speaking. Why the fuck is she in her cold ass garage JFL when she has perfectly good warm room to make a video in
Dn red