Hey, China, build us weapons to be used against you later while we supply you money to be used against us, cool?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Imagine having your enemy build weapons to be used against them later, and then This happens...

The US military lets the world know we depend on China to build our weapons to be used against them later. That audience includes China. Yeah! If you read the above article, you'll see this isn't fake news. This is really happening!

In that article, they warn the public that if China ever stops building weapons to be used against them or sabotages what we have, "My god, we're doomed."

Ah, yes, only in the Clownverse

In the real universe, the one that was seized prior to 2020, we build our own weapons and do not let the enemy know anything about the designs, the amount, or the potency.

But in the Clownverse, common sense and intelligence intertwine with ignorance and subnormality.

Here's an excellent metaphor!

Suppose you want to fuck your buddy's hot girlfriend. You go to your buddy and say, "I want to seduce your girlfriend, so I can take her from you and fuck the shit out of her. Can you show me how to do that?"

So your buddy smiles and replies, "Absolutely, buddy! I'll show you how to charm her. I'll tell you what she likes and dislikes. In addition, I will tell you about her favorite foods and her quirks. Not only that, I'll tell you her favorite sex positions and when she bathes, I'll record that and send it to you."

If that metaphor sounds unrealistic, Welcome to the Clownverse. But if your reaction is, "Eh, sounds about right," go get more booster jabs.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back