Hey fellers, do you all like MARATHONS? I love them too! Here, check one out L-I-V-E! Just like those Clint Eastwood western all-dayers

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
He works for a mental health facility and he's hooking up with underage teenage boys or as some call them, JB.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Brutal marathon. Nothing like the Quantum Leaps and 7 Days. Ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Tf am I looking at here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BigJimsWornOutTires
Tf am I looking at here
A guy that makes money catfishing guys by pretending to be a suspiciously horny teenager. It seems that gays and trannies do things much differently than normal people. When they use dating apps, its solely for quickies and not relationships. Sure, women do that too but not so irresponsible like in a car right after meeting the person. That's the character of a sleasebag hooker. And even harlots have some rules. But faggots are disturbed and not very bright, on an intellectual scale. I would say, they're treading on borderline retardation.

Anyway, the catfisher uses that persona and lures potential pedophiles by pretending to be 18, at first. Once he establishes a phone number, thus SMS messaging, he then tells the target he's either 11, 12, etc. And of course, the target being a fruitcake, he thinks its his birthday when the catfisher says, "Omg! Please don't be mad but I'm not 48 years old, I'm 4 years old."

• +1
A guy that makes money catfishing guys by pretending to be a suspiciously horny teenager. It seems that gays and trannies do things much differently than normal people. When they use dating apps, its solely for quickies and not relationships. Sure, women do that too but not so irresponsible like in a car right after meeting the person. That's the character of a sleasebag hooker. And even harlots have some rules. But faggots are disturbed and not very bright, on an intellectual scale. I would say, they're treading on borderline retardation.

Anyway, the catfisher uses that persona and lures potential pedophiles by pretending to be 18, at first. Once he establishes a phone number, thus SMS messaging, he then tells the target he's either 11, 12, etc. And of course, the target being a fruitcake, he thinks its his birthday when the catfisher says, "Omg! Please don't be mad but I'm not 48 years old, I'm 4 years old."
Sheeeeit there‘s some sick fucks out there

• +1
Sheeeeit there‘s some sick fucks out there
Indeed. The catfisher also sets up straight guys by pretending to be 18-21. Once a verified phone number is established and the target identified, he'll say he's underage. A normal guy at that point, would tell the child to go fuck herself and lose his number. But the ones he catches, after they read the underage number, they get excited as if its their birthday. Some of them question the likelihood that a 13 year old is wanting to hook up with a 40-year-old for sex. But a few of them, most likely high on weed or meth, think that sounds about right. Brutal.

• +1
hate marathons
a bunch of dumb niggas
100m -400m mogs this marathon long distance shit

• JFL
Indeed. The catfisher also sets up straight guys by pretending to be 18-21. Once a verified phone number is established and the target identified, he'll say he's underage. A normal guy at that point, would tell the child to go fuck herself and lose his number. But the ones he catches, after they read the underage number, they get excited as if its their birthday. Some of them question the likelihood that a 13 year old is wanting to hook up with a 40-year-old for sex. But a few of them, most likely high on weed or meth, think that sounds about right. Brutal.
The more of these creeps get locked up the better.

• +1
They really don't care until they get caught. They see teenage girls as easy to manipulate and believe in the tightness fantasy. If a girl that age is willing to hook up with a guy 20 and over, absolutely, without any doubt, she's been around many blocks, many guys her age and over she's experienced with.

They also fail to understand why she would entertain an older guy, thus, her mom sucks and probably, no dad's involved, which means, mom's on the dating docket. If the mom is that terrible at her personal relationships, you better believe the girl's got problems galore.

Then add spitefulness. If something doesn't work out, or she gets manically pissed off... maybe another guy manipulates her too but turns her against him, police are coming to arrest him, or worst.

Guys who entertain relations with an underage girl are stupid by nature. They fail to think about consequences or they're so stupid, they think they can outsmart the system later if they get caught. Judges look forward to those guys.

• +1
But the main thing that guys should consider, Today's World. Get a good solid look at the pedofisher in the content of this thread. He's only one of hundreds! Pedophiles are game fish today. People are racking up money setting them up. You can find them on YT, Twitch, Kick, Discord, Rumble, Reddit (yeah, imagine that), and even X.

• +1
But the main thing that guys should consider, Today's World. Get a good solid look at the pedofisher in the content of this thread. He's only one of hundreds! Pedophiles are game fish today. People are racking up money setting them up. You can find them on YT, Twitch, Kick, Discord, Rumble, Reddit (yeah, imagine that), and even X.
don‘t forget tiktok. My sister posted herself dancing on that app a few times and some 50 year old dude from Romania wrote some creepy shit in the comments.

• +1
don‘t forget tiktok. My sister posted herself dancing on that app a few times and some 50 year old dude from Romania wrote some creepy shit in the comments.
Those guys are difficult to catch. But the pedofishing industry is spreading across the world.

• +1
Those guys are difficult to catch. But the pedofishing industry is spreading across the world.
No it‘s sometimes blatantly obvious on tiktok . They literally put themselves as their profile pictures and have even put a few TikTok’s of themselves on their profile. They prey on naive children.
Todays parents don‘t control their children‘s activity anymore, many of them are raised by the internet.

• +1
Also it‘s not just that. Every decade there was some trends. 80s with that mullet snyth style then 90s with that hiphop and rap genre rising, prince of bel air.
2000‘s-2015 had that disco club style and emo‘s and shit like that.

Now with the internet the LGBT faggotry and likewise shit became the "trend". I‘m still zoomer generation, I saw many kids and people getting swayed into that bullshit.

That they can identify as "everything". Literal girls that just entered puberty and are not most "feminine" or still insecure about their developing bodies are led to believe that they're "trans".
Like you said because the father is lacking or the relationship with the parents are lacking they‘re raised by these "groups" on the internet. Also happens with boys.

They groom these kids to mutilate themselves into and go on medication and whatnot.

Many of these kids don‘t know better and don‘t know that it’s just a phase and they‘ll be ruining their lives forever.
Many commit suicide because they were groomed into that bullshit.
A few years ago when I still went to church regularly there was even a girl that gave testimony how she became trans and was groomed into it and everyone from the LGBT group became her friends.
But when she experienced doubts, wanted to become normal (a girl again), and noticed that this bullshit is pushed onto kids to supress the real problem and is not the solution, she was kicked out of the group and even shunned by her so-called "friends".
It‘s crazy how the internet is fucking everyone‘s mind up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Also it‘s not just that. Every decade there was some trends. 80s with that mullet snyth style then 90s with that hiphop and rap genre rising, prince of bel air.
2000‘s-2015 had that disco club style and emo‘s and shit like that.

Now with the internet the LGBT faggotry and likewise shit became the "trend". I‘m still zoomer generation, I saw many kids and people getting swayed into that bullshit.

That they can identify as "everything". Literal girls that just entered puberty and are not most "feminine" or still insecure about their developing bodies are led to believe that they're "trans".
Like you said because the father is lacking or the relationship with the parents are lacking they‘re raised by these "groups" on the internet. Also happens with boys.

They groom these kids to mutilate themselves into and go on medication and whatnot.

Many of these kids don‘t know better and don‘t know that it’s just a phase and they‘ll be ruining their lives forever.
Many commit suicide because they were groomed into that bullshit.
A few years ago when I still went to church regularly there was even a girl that gave testimony how she became trans and was groomed into it and everyone from the LGBT group became her friends.
But when she experienced doubts, wanted to become normal (a girl again), and noticed that this bullshit is pushed onto kids to supress the real problem and is not the solution, she was kicked out of the group and even shunned by her so-called "friends".
It‘s crazy how the internet is fucking everyone‘s mind up.
That's why it's going to end. When you're at war with another powerful nation and you announced to the world they are your enemy — and they announce to the world, you are their enemy — they will never, in a billion years, sail across your territory in a fucking nuclear sub. They will get blown out of the water as soon as they enter your space. Likewise, if you fly fighter jets into their airspace, they will blow you out of the sky. Yet,

Obviously, in plain sight, we're not at war with Russia nor are we even close to enemy relations. So why lie to everyone? We're covering up something much larger.

If Russia told the world, China must end. China would annihilate Russia within a week. They're on their border! They can walk across with millions of soldiers and end Russia AND Ukraine that quickly. But if Russia did the opposite and created a fake war with us, using Ukraine... just imagine what we could do.

In order to change everything, especially with this internet technology, a major event must happen for the entire world. And knowing China is behind most of the corruption online and yet, we're not allowed inside their nation to corrupt them, that shit must end.

• +1
That's why it's going to end. When you're at war with another powerful nation and you announced to the world they are your enemy — and they announce to the world, you are their enemy — they will never, in a billion years, sail across your territory in a fucking nuclear sub. They will get blown out of the water as soon as they enter your space. Likewise, if you fly fighter jets into their airspace, they will blow you out of the sky. Yet,

Obviously, in plain sight, we're not at war with Russia nor are we even close to enemy relations. So why lie to everyone? We're covering up something much larger.

If Russia told the world, China must end. China would annihilate Russia within a week. They're on their border! They can walk across with millions of soldiers and end Russia AND Ukraine that quickly. But if Russia did the opposite and created a fake war with us, using Ukraine... just imagine what we could do.

In order to change everything, especially with this internet technology, a major event must happen for the entire world. And knowing China is behind most of the corruption online and yet, we're not allowed inside their nation to corrupt them, that shit must end.
These coming 8 years (7 actually because of the Tribulation) will be the most destructive humanity has ever seen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and 5'7 zoomer
up the movie GIF