hey guys, any advice?

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

blackpilled incarnate
I’ll try to be nicer here from now on, no more bad words-

I have no idea what to do with my life. Years of helicopter parenting, and neglectful parenting has rendered me a man-child, unable to take advancement in his own life due to no proper social skills, life skills, and experience. These things NORMALLY all cultivate to understanding, which is useful later on in life. But because of my parents doing a shit job, I am now basically a grown teenager.

Mom : helicopter parenting. Scared of the world mentality. Always did everything for me, including cooking and cleaning. Coddled me, never allowed me to make mistakes or mess up. Never said anything of use other than read your Bible go to church. Restricted social access due to strict 9pm curfew. Constant harassment for phone calls, text messages. Always gaslighting my feelings, making them invalid. Always with the mentality of “I’m the parent, I’m the right one, you’re wrong, automatically.” Wanting “open communication” but then shuts down all feelings and ideas.

Dad : neglectful parenting. Never taught me anything other than study hard and do good in school. Never taught life lessons on masculinity, girls, how to deal with other men and just people in general. When younger would always tell and scream, and use the excuse of “tough love.” Would call me stupid from time to time. Always had to learn on the fly, which depletes social rep due to so many cringeworthy moments. Passive towards mom being overbearing and helicopter parent, doesn’t do anything to stop it, and actually ENCOURAGES IT. Just focused on his work, watching soccer, and drinking alcohol.

How has this affected me?
Me : I wanted to go to a “party school” for college because I never partied in high school and strove to “make up” for it in college. I ended up choosing a school with the “promise” of a transfer in two years. I ended up hating the school, which I already knew I would, but was pressured and forced into it by my mother, who opposed my main school who gave a free first year because the surrounding areas was “too dangerous” even though that’s where she goes to church every week. I haven’t had a real girlfriend ever. Due to a kid picking on me and not having that built in self esteem, I couldn’t ask out a girl who wanted to go to prom with me (she’s actually kind of hot too, brutal). No memories with friends in high school due to going to school them coming straight home everyday.

Where am I right now?
19 years old, rotting in my room while my peers have sex and make fun memories. I don’t talk to anyone all day, all my former friends are gone and moved on. Even my college peers don’t talk to me that much. I’m currently on summer break (if you can call it that, I never feel like I get a break from subhuman life) and currently dreading to return to that school. I have job lined up there, and potentially another one (I just had an interview) so that is the one positive thing about it. I have no idea what to do or what’s next.

If there is anyone here who can drop some good advice, please spare some. This place has actually given me some of the best advice I’ve ever received, if you can ignore the trolling.

It may sound pathetic, but this place is all I have left.

Wow 13 views and no replies truly is over.

Put your retard dad in a care center and cut all communication with him, and pay thugs to beat him up