hey guys , can you rate my face ?

D

Deleted member 85206

low smv guy
IMG 20231223 075102
IMG 20231028 151045

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and n9wiff
Where are you located in Mumbai saar? I live in the area aswell!

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, xxv, ryuken and 3 others
HTN in india. you can slay most Indian girls

• +1
Reactions: sexy and xxv
where in canada are u located in

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, MakinMogReturns, TheNextOPry and 5 others
low mtn

• JFL
Reactions: xxv, Ascеnd and Omen
@RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿

• Hmm...
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
ik i'm a -10 out of 10 but do i have potential to looksmaxx upto atleast a "zero".

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
  • +1
Reactions: xxv, ryuken and menas
i was on omegle , about a year ago , on one morning american girls were dropping their jaws and they asked me to be their bf , it was like a dream , it did not feel real and i skipped them because i felt shy . ik u WONT believe this .

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
ik i'm a -10 out of 10 but do i have potential to looksmaxx upto atleast a "zero".
Shave all facial hair, leanmaxx and pray to gandy 6 times a week that you have bonez

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
i was on omegle , about a year ago , on one morning american girls were dropping their jaws and they asked me to be their bf , it was like a dream , it did not feel real and i skipped them because i felt shy . ik u WONT believe this .
never happend to me so I do not believe you:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: sexy
low mtn. can someone rate me?

Bro no offense, they were making fun of you

Istg I'm not trying to be mean

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and ryuken
Puss is puss cope

A girl is a girl

Sweat is sweat (coming from her ass)
Then, I guess, there is no difference between top models and Andrew Tate's girls and the land whales on TLC ("My 300 lbs Body"), right?

Then, I guess, there is no difference between top models and Andrew Tate's girls and the land whales on TLC ("My 300 lbs Body"), right?
Strawman.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
How do you know there weren't making fun of you?

Bro no offense, they were making fun of you

Istg I'm not trying to be mean
because he knows that these niggas will make fun of him so he makes fun of himself first

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
because he knows that these niggas will make fun of him so he makes fun of himself first
Brutal jester self-defense mechanism

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang and ryuken
If they were in a group they were 99% trolling im sorry bro. If the girl was alone maybe

How do you know there weren't making fun of you?
no they were not only the ones there were other girls too who said they were "geniuine" and said "you are the attractive indian i've seen so far in my life ".
i was like dude what's happening ????

no they were not only the ones there were other girls too who said they were "geniuine" and said "you are the attractive indian i've seen so far in my life ".
Then, why didn't fuck them?

Curry cutecel

u look good just stay in india for higher chances

• +1
Reactions: sexy
If they were in a group they were 99% trolling im sorry bro. If the girl was alone m

but even the dudes were like "im not gay but im down for you ":unsure::eek:

georgia why?
because there are indian people with fake profiles and they seem not to give good advice . so may be a advice from other guys from other countries .

hmm

Attachments

• 4076864-66e8f48ff359f2055c154784f782dc91.mov
    2.1 MB
embded fail

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
Screenshot 116
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: you guys think ?