hey guys whats the best way to darken my eyes and get bigger cheekbones?

Roninotrolling

Roninotrolling

harmony of the gods, allah- tier bones

im trying to sungaze for melanin in eyes and for zygos i do bonesmashing and eat sugar. is this enough? how long to see changes

Darkeningeyes

• +1
Reactions: Roninotrolling
Who told you dark eyes were good? Dark eyes look like shit and make you look ethnic
because women like dark eyes, incels here are child predators so they like light eyes cos its a neotenous trait

bone smash your temporal area hard

• +1
bone smash your temporal area hard
i tried it gave me hyperpigmentation what should i do, should i smaash hard and infrequently orless hard and frequnet

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
bro whats funny

Cope, blue eyes are objectivly more Masiclune and makes your pfl look bigger. Black eyes look disgusting , beady, femaine and non threatening
whatever helps u sleep bro and this was a question not really interested in arguing with incels

Cope, blue eyes are objectivly more Masiclune and makes your pfl look bigger. Black eyes look disgusting , beady, femaine and non threatening
just plain wrong, also no eyebrow length makes pfl look bigger

• +1
Ok bro keep coping you shit skinned ethnic :lul:

it does as it blends in with you sceral, unlike beady brown eyes
ur a incel who spends his time rotting here while hes invisible irl ive seen ur posts . stop getting offended u genetic trash

Ok bro keep coping you shit skinned ethnic :lul:

it does as it blends in with you sceral, unlike beady brown eyes
sure......whatever you say. also brown eyes don't look ethnic

I also have shit skin brown eyes you retard :lul: just providing my point. I would be incel if I had blue eyes

Yes they do, and cope harder
Majoity of whites have brown eyes retard, that's like saying black hair/brown hair is ethnic

I also have shit skin brown eyes you retard :lul: just providing my point. I would be incel if I had blue eyes

Yes they do, and cope harder
idgaf about you? you could be dead in a ditch for all i care. youre just an ugly ethnic so stop coping

joining this thread to shit on @anthony111553 :feelshah:

@anthony111553 kys nigger :feelshah:

• JFL
  • So Sad