• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Torero and Deleted member 22841
Pancake batter implants are looking fire bro

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 16369 and MakinMogReturns
Pancake batter implants are looking fire bro
Hey I find that very rude! My brother does not have implants. He is just unique looing. Unique does not equal ugly no need to insult him. Peace and love!

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
  • Woah
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Impossible to rate him now, he is currently probably 2psl looks like he sings girls underwear. If he gets lean he can go anywhere from LTN to MTN, his eyes make it impossible to be anything above MTN tho
I believe once he hit's the gym he will be HTN and after his hair transplant close to chad.

I believe once he hit's the gym he will be HTN and after his hair transplant close to chad.
He could have a god jaw under all that puff but from what we can see now his eyes are shit and his overall face is acimetrical, it is better to hope for the best tho can't see a Chad with those eyes and nose maybe Htn max

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and MakinMogReturns
He could have a god jaw under all that puff but from what we can see now his eyes are shit and his overall face is acimetrical, it is better to hope for the best tho can't see a Chad with those eyes and nose maybe Htn max
Stop being a fucking meanie my brother is going to be a chad.

Stop being a fucking meanie my brother is going to be a chad.
This is looksmax.org, not delusion.org, I've rated all sorts of people. And he has thin eyebrows, bad canthel tils(eyes melting down basically) his eyes are overall small compared to his face, face isn't compact enough, lips too wide, nose too big. Unless he's reborn with different parents he's not gonna be Chad i think me saying Htn is being polite he just doesn't have the genes for that. I'm assuming his jaw will be perfect underneath that because unless it's a sharp Chad jaw he won't even be MTN if his jaw is round or not wide enough easily LTN even skinny

This is looksmax.org, not delusion.org, I've rated all sorts of people. And he has thin eyebrows, bad canthel tils(eyes melting down basically) his eyes are overall small compared to his face, face isn't compact enough, lips too wide, nose too big. Unless he's reborn with different parents he's not gonna be Chad i think me saying Htn is being polite he just doesn't have the genes for that. I'm assuming his jaw will be perfect underneath that because unless it's a sharp Chad jaw he won't even be MTN if his jaw is round or not wide enough easily LTN even skinny
His eye area is perfect you are hating because he looks unique. Me and him both have girlfriends who are hot as well keep coping idiot.

His eye area is perfect you are hating because he looks unique. Me and him both have girlfriends who are hot as well keep coping idiot.
Ur too blue pulled life isn't about being unique did u want me and everyone else here to lie?, Just expected people to say oh he's probably gonna look like brad pitt after he gets lean, if u already know he's so perfect why ask. Although if he has a gf at all which i highly doubt, it's a miracle because he's really really ugly ATM.

Ur too blue pulled life isn't about being unique did u want me and everyone else here to lie?, Just expected people to say oh he's probably gonna look like brad pitt after he gets lean, if u already know he's so perfect why ask. Although if he has a gf at all which i highly doubt, it's a miracle because he's really really ugly ATM.
He is not fucking ugly stop saying that bullshit. He is LGBTQ+ and is dating a transgender man right now. He is very happy too this his partner
Rgu943p5chm91

• Woah
Reactions: Offensive Bias
He is not fucking ugly stop saying that bullshit. He is LGBTQ+ and is dating a transgender man right now. He is very happy too this his partner View attachment 1902758
JFL 😂😂😂😂😂 ur fucking joking u gotta be, i was almost thinking the BLACKPILL was fake if a guy with his face was dating even a fat 1psl girl would be a miracle. But now that I see what he's dealing with i understand if that "girl" makes him happy good for him but Jesus she doesn't even try to look like a woman her PSL is even lower than his

• +1
JFL 😂😂😂😂😂 ur fucking joking u gotta be, i was almost thinking the BLACKPILL was fake if a guy with his face was dating even a fat 1psl girl would be a miracle. But now that I see what he's dealing with i understand if that "girl" makes him happy good for him but Jesus she doesn't even try to look like a woman her PSL is even lower than his
To each their own my brother is very happy. Might be a little to happy they have a great sex life. She looks different because of the beard, because she took Testosterone. Pussy is pussy however no matter who it is.

To each their own my brother is very happy. Might be a little to happy they have a great sex life. She looks different because of the beard, because she took Testosterone. Pussy is pussy however no matter who it is.
Wait so that was a woman? Or a man

Female transitioned into man.
That's literally the max your brother can get, maybe he should serve as an example to other incels since she literally transitioned from an ugly woman to a incel

• WTF
That's literally the max your brother can get, maybe he should serve as an example to other incels since she literally transitioned from an ugly woman to a incel
She was beautiful before and after her change. I think someone here is a bit jealous don't you think.

She was beautiful before and after her change. I think someone here is a bit jealous don't you think.
I'm just convinced you're a troll there's no way someone's this deluded

• JFL
I'm just convinced you're a troll there's no way someone's this deluded
Your intelligence is the size of a pebble. @Tallooksmaxxer @8PSLcel @Octillionaire @luljankybo Look at this thread lol.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Squirreljak, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 17791
Your intelligence is the size of a pebble. @Tallooksmaxxer @8PSLcel @Octillionaire @luljankybo Look at this thread lol.
Bro look at him and his bf THERE'S no fucking way that is hot or he has potential to be Htn

• Hmm...
Your brother is above average cumskin. Looks good tbh

• +1
Bro look at him and his bf THERE'S no fucking way that is hot or he has potential to be Htn
Seems like someone disagrees with you.

I give up i think I'm the fucking blind one or all your friends are delusional idek
How old are you? Maybe me and you could have some fun?

As my profile picture shows I am very hot hopefully you can match my looks naked @Iasacrko

• Love it
  • JFL
Stop being homophobic because you don't want to sleep with me!
I'm just saying I'm not gay literally didn't offend anyone

• Hmm...
="mogman96, post: 9460721, member: 21113"]
Seems like your homophobic dude.
[/QUOTE]

Look at me I look gayer than anyone in this forum

Snapchat 7858547
Snapchat 32894455

• Love it
I have a crush on you big boy @Iasacrko

I have a crush on you big boy @Iasacrko
No fucking way im only into women not even trans, not because im homophobic but trans women turn me off

• JFL
No fucking way im only into women not even trans, not because im homophobic but trans women turn me off
On a scale out of ten rate my larping skills 1-5.

insaw this guy crying at walmart yesterday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism, Iasacrko and MakinMogReturns
  • JFL
  • JFL
slayer IPD
zygos so sick they hide his ears
low trust af + heavy dark triad vibes

only failo is the white roller blinds in the background