Hey reddit, and salutations gentlemen and gentle mladies, today was another brutal blackpill.

9cel

9cel

200 weeks
Anon, today was just another brutal blackpill. I'm your typical, run-of-the-mill dude, dabbling in the dark arts of lookmaxing, trying to ascend from the pit of inceldom. Life's been a rollercoaster of hope and despair, with a few days of lifemaxxing to lift my spirits. But tonight, the universe conspired against me as my university hosted a freshers party. First-year girls flocked like moths to Chad's flame in my class. He's the embodiment of aesthetics, and they were more willing to do dares with him than even acknowledging my existence. It's just another bleak reminder that the brutal truth of the blackpill prevails. Tonight, I'm in the deepest pits of despair, drowning in my own self-loathing. The incel life continues. 😔💔

Anon, today was just another brutal blackpill. I'm your typical, run-of-the-mill dude, dabbling in the dark arts of lookmaxing, trying to ascend from the pit of inceldom. Life's been a rollercoaster of hope and despair, with a few days of lifemaxxing to lift my spirits. But tonight, the universe conspired against me as my university hosted a freshers party. First-year girls flocked like moths to Chad's flame in my class. He's the embodiment of aesthetics, and they were more willing to do dares with him than even acknowledging my existence. It's just another bleak reminder that the brutal truth of the blackpill prevails. Tonight, I'm in the deepest pits of despair, drowning in my own self-loathing. The incel life continues. 😔💔
Reddit bluepill cucks would tell you because he emitted a more approachable aura and that your lack of confidence somehow exuded into the air that repelled these women.
I had an experience just like this last Thanksgiving break. That's why I'm here on this forum now.

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back