Hgh & AI advice

Y

Yo000

Iron
I’ve been thinking about starting hgh and aromasin to make me taller as my growth plates are open

But I’m unaware of any possible risks
What are they?

Does it stop your body from naturally producing testosterone like some other steroids/sarms
Or affect my testosterone levels in a negative way permanently ?

And does it cause any major symptoms/side affects

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
I’ve been thinking about starting hgh and aromasin to make me taller as my growth plates are open

But I’m unaware of any possible risks
What are they?

Does it stop your body from naturally producing testosterone like some other steroids/sarms
Or affect my testosterone levels in a negative way permanently ?

And does it cause any major symptoms/side affects
it can cause acromegaly (ur hgh levels are too high and thus making your face grow and not your height) but its not risky as long as you are still growing. most adults get this problem who inject hgh. although some parts of ur face will still grow but u wont really see the difference, u should go for it. and on the testosterone part i dont know yet, im about to inject it soon also and i need to gather more info. but u should get an AI (arimidex, aromasin etc) that regulate ur estrogen levels thus making ur test levels higher keeping ur plates open for longer (note that these pills CAN do that, its not 100% sure they will, still worth it imo)

I’m pretty sure the estrogen inhibs stop estrogen and because of that the body makes more test in replacement of that.