HGH and Bonemashing

H

hgreenedincel

Iron
Im currently on mk677 cycle and was planning on bonemashing while doing it. I take mk abt an hour or two before I sleep and was gonta mash like 30 mins before i sleep so I dont have to deal with the pain. Is there anything else I will have to account for or is this setup fine. Also does it matter when I take the mk for it to be the most potent to improve my hgh/ igf gain?

Im currently on mk677 cycle and was planning on bonemashing while doing it. I take mk abt an hour or two before I sleep and was gonta mash like 30 mins before i sleep so I dont have to deal with the pain. Is there anything else I will have to account for or is this setup fine. Also does it matter when I take the mk for it to be the most potent to improve my hgh/ igf gain?
I bonesmash really hard for 30 minutes until I get yellow bruises and am in agony and can't stand it anymore. Then I just heal for a few days, wait for the bruise to go away . It will be a bit purple and yellow by the end, but it will go away. Then, do it again really hard after the bruise goes away. In the meantime, do what you're doing by taking Mk677 and shit. Make sure you are taking a sufficient amount of d3 and k2 supplements and eating red meat, ideally a carnivore diet. This has been the most effective routine for me, giving me crazy results. Good luck, bro.

• +1
Reactions: future_
I bonesmash really hard for 30 minutes until I get yellow bruises and am in agony and can't stand it anymore. Then I just heal for a few days, wait for the bruise to go away . It will be a bit purple and yellow by the end, but it will go away. Then, do it again really hard after the bruise goes away. In the meantime, do what you're doing by taking Mk677 and shit. Make sure you are taking a sufficient amount of d3 and k2 supplements and eating red meat, ideally a carnivore diet. This has been the most effective routine for me, giving me crazy results. Good luck, bro.
What is sufficent k3

I meant k2 sorry typo 200mcg is good a day
prolly too much to supplement esp if ir eating a good diet

My kidneys would start to die

I supplement 100mcg once every 1 day

if you are bruising then most of the force is going to the skin not the bone. Surgery is more reliable anyway