HGH and MK-677 combined ?

SurgeryEnjoyer

SurgeryEnjoyer

Le/Fort/3
Are there any negative effects on taking them both simultabeously + aromasin ? I currently do 6 ius hgh (meditrope mauve tops) everyday + 12.5 mg aromasin but thought about adding mk677. Is 10 mg of mk677 every day on top of what i already am injecting too much ? If yes what would be the ideal dosage of hgh/mk677 ? Thanks.
Tagging experts @enchanted_elixir @FreakkForLife

• +1
Reactions: killaeast
No mk677 and HGH for your shit genetics, instead the growth will go to your nose and turn you into a villager type of monster.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
No mk677 and HGH for your shit genetics, instead the growth will go to your nose and turn you into a villager type of monster.
Knowing the luck of this forums members, something horrible like this is going to happen. Will end up with a witch nose, if i took it i'd be in contention for worlds longest nose.

Knowing the luck of this forums members, something horrible like this is going to happen. Will end up with a witch nose, if i took it i'd be in contention for worlds longest nose.
At least you can sniff stinky assholes better with that big fat long nose of yours

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
Are there any negative effects on taking them both simultabeously + aromasin ? I currently do 6 ius hgh (meditrope mauve tops) everyday + 12.5 mg aromasin but thought about adding mk677. Is 10 mg of mk677 every day on top of what i already am injecting too much ? If yes what would be the ideal dosage of hgh/mk677 ? Thanks.
Tagging experts @enchanted_elixir @FreakkForLife
update ?