Hgh and sleep apnea

D

Deleted member 28722

5’10 pill also destroyed me
Jsyk if ur injecting Hgh for height and shit or peptides u prolly will get sleep apnea. Yes my nose got way bigger and it isn’t cope. My plates prolly closed up so all the GH went to my nose lmao and now I have sleep apnea. Literally impossible to fall asleep now. Went to dentist and they said the gums indicate I have sleep apnea. Lmao good luck. This shit might be cope

Jsyk if ur injecting Hgh for height and shit or peptides u prolly will get sleep apnea. Yes my nose got way bigger and it isn’t cope. My plates prolly closed up so all the GH went to my nose lmao and now I have sleep apnea. Literally impossible to fall asleep now. Went to dentist and they said the gums indicate I have sleep apnea. Lmao good luck. This shit might be cope
unlucky

It isn’t just unlucky it’s almost a guaranteed side effect of injecting Hgh. In a clinical trial people with a more elevated risk of igf1 developed sleep apnea from the thickening of the nasal pathways. 45-80% of them had it and many of them didn’t even have acronelegy igf1 levels. Even some body builders suffer from sleep apnea running 5-6ius a day

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
sorry boy you werent just meant for heightmaxxing, blame your parent for those genes not hgh

sorry boy you werent just meant for heightmaxxing, blame your parent for those genes not hgh
u do realize 45-80% of people with elevated igf1 levels develop some sort of osa right? This isn’t based on genes it’s simple science

Chances are if ur nose already grew in size you have sleep apnea or slight osa. Unfortunate.
i got really bad eye burning when i wake up idk why

u do realize 45-80% of people with elevated igf1 levels develop some sort of osa right? This isn’t based on genes it’s simple science
what were ur igf1 levels

how much did u gain?my igf1 is 900,how much did you inject and for how long btw
idk didn’t gain anything and I didn’t inject tbst long sides were too much. Lmao. I have sleep apnea and bigger nose

idk didn’t gain anything and I didn’t inject tbst long sides were too much. Lmao. I have sleep apnea and bigger nose
what did u take then

Thumbpull and Mew for a wider palate and better airway. @Ekil73_YT

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
Free bimax stfu