HGH AND TEST RUINED MY FACE

H

heightmaxxer1133

Silver
I was a really pretty boy before then i found this forum and now my maxilla is bad and my face is done my gf left me. Don’t blast these shits

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Ascеnd and User28823
I was a really pretty boy before then i found this forum and now my maxilla is bad and my face is done my gf left me. Don’t blast these shits
Maxilla growth although mainly from estorgen is from test too what 😭 hgh would js bloat the fuck out of you w insane cartilage growth too that would descend you

omg not this shit. fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: billymidnight
Nah you were always ugly

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
@Gengar ban these greycels, literally just copying the other guy who even confessed he spammed threads daily just to gatekeep and now this guy (may be the same guy) is doing the same shit.

@Gengar ban these greycels, literally just copying the other guy who even confessed he spammed threads daily just to gatekeep and now this guy (may be the same guy) is doing the same shit.
Shut up im not him I talked to him he told me it was a joke

Go suck Your modo d nigga

Show proof. My friend got on hgh and if anything his face got better.

1/10 gatekeeper

did u get taller

But your a few cm taller so was it worth it???

No shit sherlock

Maybe dont hsve subhuman height genes where u dont need drugs to change ur development