HGH for body maxxing worth anything?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I have my hairloss under control with Finasteride, so I cant risk any hairloss with roids.
So HGH seems like the only option left to push my gymmaxxing.
Can I expect anything from 2-3ius a day? I know it will take a while to have effects, but thats okay to me since I dont have any other options.
I found a source that has legit Pfizer HGH pens.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
I have my hairloss under control with Finasteride, so I cant risk anymore hairloss with roids.
Can I expect anything from 2-3ius a day? I know it will take a while to have effects, but thats okay to me since I dont have any other options.
if ur on fin u can try dht too to be honest as long as you dont quit fin

I have my hairloss under control with Finasteride, so I cant risk any hairloss with roids.
I found a source that has legit Pfizer HGH pens.
hgh is good yeah, use more then 2-3ius

finasteride literally blocks it though. I assume you use topical finasteride?
It only reduces the amount of DHT by 70%, but if you push the gross amount of DHT trough the roof it helps zero

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
It only reduces the amount of DHT by 70%, but if you push the gross amount of DHT trough the roof it helps zero
well thats not even true. Most people use fin only cus theyre on dht. Idk though i think i can do it but everybody is different better play safe and use hgh then(y)