HGH for facemaxxing

S

soontoaccend

Iron
Im considering HGH and/or peptides in hopes of getting a bigger frame but most importantly changing my facial bone structure (upswinging my maxilla, expanding my palate, widening mandible, shit like that). I talked to a dude from the UK who was on HGH and he said he saw some changes. (what's up bro if you see this lmfao) but basically, he mentioned that if anything it would make it harder since Growth hormone assists in strengthening the bones. What do you guys think? Would HGH be able to help make my bones easier to change?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Im considering HGH and/or peptides in hopes of getting a bigger frame but most importantly changing my facial bone structure (upswinging my maxilla, expanding my palate, widening mandible, shit like that). I talked to a dude from the UK who was on HGH and he said he saw some changes. (what's up bro if you see this lmfao) but basically, he mentioned that if anything it would make it harder since Growth hormone assists in strengthening the bones. What do you guys think? Would HGH be able to help make my bones easier to change?
people with acromegaly tend to have enlongated chin bones and larger heads from my observation, but that may require huge amounts of hgh and im not sure if there are effects if its after puberty. ive heard of soft tissue growth from hgh by roidmaxxers whove abused it for years, namely in the nasal and ear region. ive been on hgh for a while but doses arent too high, havent seen much significant change in facial structure tbh.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and garoupilled_
people with acromegaly tend to have enlongated chin bones and larger heads from my observation, but that may require huge amounts of hgh and im not sure if there are effects if its after puberty. ive heard of soft tissue growth from hgh by roidmaxxers whove abused it for years, namely in the nasal and ear region. ive been on hgh for a while but doses arent too high, havent seen much significant change in facial structure tbh.
How much HGH are you injecting a day?

• +1
No dont use it like this after puberty
There is change but it happens at very high levels at 15-20 Iu daily
You will die if you do it this way

• +1
What exactly got you on HGH anyway? I was expecting hgh to give me results only with direct facial exercises and paired with an AI and k2 and d3.

• +1
Reactions: gamma2 and poopoohead
but most importantly changing my facial bone structure (upswinging my maxilla, expanding my palate, widening mandible, shit like that).
Copeeeeeeeee

i inject 5 iu a day but used to inject 7 iu a day

What exactly got you on HGH anyway? I was expecting hgh to give me results only with direct facial exercises and paired with an AI and k2 and d3.
just want to max out my size stats while im still in puberty, i.e. clavicles, height, and rib cage; if im lucky enough even some craniofacial devlopment. it could help increase wrist size too. ill be hopping off soon after some time though, its too expensive to maintain it for a long time especially considering that the benefits are minimal after puberty

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend