HGH for height growth is cope

EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

Paleskincel
Best way to increase height is LL, i myself have taken pharma grade hgh and it didnt do jack shit. Still 5 9, although My jaw got wider

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 7785
because your growthplates were fused dum dum

• +1
Reactions: Stare, sandcelmuttcel, Lolcel and 5 others
Did your nose grow?

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind, WadlowMaxxing and beyourself
I took it at 16, and there is no way in hell anyone can afford that shit in teenage years lmao
This isn't the problem. It's that you don't wake up until you get rejected multiple times and start doubting your appearance. Then when you discover PSL your plates are hopelessly fused, frame and muscle development stopped and mentality is irreversably traumatized.

Life is a scam.

• +1
Reactions: mexrilla71, SOS-Sonic, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
"Acceleration of HV into the peak pubertal range by DHT without an increase in plasma GH suggests that an increase in GH is not necessary for the pubertal growth spurt."

You can probably remove the pituitary and still grow as tall as you would have anyways or even taller if healthy

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 82370, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 11770 and 5 others
i just want to tall more . . . . 😔

"Acceleration of HV into the peak pubertal range by DHT without an increase in plasma GH suggests that an increase in GH is not necessary for the pubertal growth spurt."

You can probably remove the pituitary and still grow as tall as you would have anyways or even taller if healthy
androgens can cause early puberty but GH is definitely needed to reach ur genetic potential. Many factors play role im height im just saying that injecting exogenous HGH wont help unless u inject supraphysiological amounts. Even hormones like T3 T4 which are thyroid hormones affect height. In the end its all genetics tho

I Dont Think So French GIF by Rosanna Pansino

androgens can cause early puberty but GH is definitely needed to reach ur genetic potential. Many factors play role im height im just saying that injecting exogenous HGH wont help unless u inject supraphysiological amounts. Even hormones like T3 T4 which are thyroid hormones affect height. In the end its all genetics tho

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
This isn't the problem. It's that you don't wake up until you get rejected multiple times and start doubting your appearance. Then when you discover PSL your plates are hopelessly fused, frame and muscle development stopped and mentality is irreversably traumatized.

Life is a scam.
if parents weren't bluepilling their kids all their lives then maybe they could start looksmaxxing as early as 8 or even 6.

anyway it's much better nowadays. I was looking for stuff when I was 13 about acne, dark circles(due to recessed midface), height etc and all it was was low IQ bluepilled normie advice on yahoo answers and ezinearticles :lul: (low quality spam site, google has nuked it since)

now you have blackpilled youtube videos, looksmaxx, lookism, tiktok and tinder chadfishes to blackpill every kid. if I was born 10 years later I would've giga ascended :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 82370, spark, UglyGod360 and 1 other person
if parents weren't bluepilling their kids all their lives then maybe they could start looksmaxxing as early as 8 or even 6.

anyway it's much better nowadays. I was looking for stuff when I was 13 about acne, dark circles(due to recessed midface), height etc and all it was was low IQ bluepilled normie advice on yahoo answers and ezinearticles :lul: (low quality spam site, google has nuked it since)

now you have blackpilled youtube videos, looksmaxx, lookism, tiktok and tinder chadfishes to blackpill every kid. if I was born 10 years later I would've giga ascended :feelswat:
Legit as fuck. Most of the stuff I used to any kind for maxxing I wouldn't even know about.

So many sources of info it's actually mind-blowing. Better yet to come.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS