HGH for height

JK05ZT

JK05ZT

Iron
Joined
Nov 23, 2024
Posts
1
Reputation
0
If I decide to take HGH when should I up my dose? And when I do how do I know how much I should up it by?
Also would HGH make it better for a palate extender to work or would it hinder it's progress?
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
If I decide to take HGH when should I up my dose? And when I do how do I know how much I should up it by?
Also would HGH make it better for a palate extender to work or would it hinder it's progress?
Could just ask chat gbt this, but

1. whats your current dose/just watch a mpmd video on maxing out your igf1 through growth, taking a substancial amount wont actually raise it more, it seems to cap out. LMK what else im running 3ius

2. It couldent hinder mse, it would just solidate the bone quicker if anything.
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
2
Views
18
isotretmaxq
isotretmaxq
1
Replies
1
Views
22
fattofat
fattofat
scach
  • Question
Discussion Hgh
Replies
1
Views
29
asterialol
A
T
Replies
1
Views
36
HumbleMTNN
HumbleMTNN
quickaddwarrior1
Replies
7
Views
91
abdo 1569
abdo 1569

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top