HGH is cope. Do not use HGH.

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
FOR THE HGH COPERS:Your body has a predetermined height, no matter what you do, you're not getting past the predetermined height. Even HGH won't, it will just make you grow faster to your predetermined height.And you would get to that predetermined height anyway without HGH, so it would be just ruining your health for height you were already going to reach.There are countless people that used HGH and ended up being short because that's what their genetic predetermined height was.Even using AI to keep your plates open won't make you grow because your body stops growing after reaching the predetermined height, only the plates will stay open that's it.You can NOT get past your predetermined height no matter what you do. HGH is the ultimate cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, dervw4cenks and Clavicular
Height isnt the only benefit, dnr when im rich im perma blasting 2 iu

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, 97baHater, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 1 other person
Height isnt the only benefit, dnr when im rich im perma blasting 2 iu
Height isn't a benefit.

I'm not saying HGH is cope completely, it's only cope for height.

Normally it's good to use HGH for muscle mass or retaining muscle on a cut.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Height isn't a benefit.

I'm not saying HGH is cope completely, it's only cope for height.

Normally it's good to use HGH for muscle mass or retaining muscle on a cut.
Ok fair enough yea i always assumed heightmaxxing to be somewhat cope so i never bothered

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
No ur coping bro. You're legit coping so you can pretend you wouldn't have grown more if you had gone on hgh. My friend whos on this site legit got on HGH at 19 and already grew a half inch... he also looks better facially and more masculine, his neck grew and his dick grew a lot

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
No ur coping bro. You're legit coping so you can pretend you wouldn't have grown more if you had gone on hgh. My friend whos on this site legit got on HGH at 19 and already grew a half inch... he also looks better facially and more masculine, his neck grew and his dick grew a lot
Who is he?

And that growth was legit gonna happen already, he just used hgh while that natural growth and he attributes it to HGH :feelswhy:

Who is he?

And that growth was legit gonna happen already, he just used hgh while that natural growth and he attributes it to HGH :feelswhy:
Bro he didnt grow for a YEAR and then RANDOMLY GREW A HALF INCH WHEN HE GETS ON THE HGH??? WHAT A COINCIDENCE

Bro he didnt grow for a YEAR and then RANDOMLY GREW A HALF INCH WHEN HE GETS ON THE HGH??? WHAT A COINCIDENCE
it can happen u dumb faggot

• JFL
Reactions: dervw4cenks
it can happen u dumb faggot
Keep trying to cope with cognitive bias to pretend like the way you've done things is best. It's clear you are just trying to say HGH is cope because you have never went on it and you're trying to convince yourself you wouldn't have grown more if you hadn't gone on hgh years ago if you had the money lol

Keep trying to cope with cognitive bias to pretend like the way you've done things is best. It's clear you are just trying to say HGH is cope because you have never went on it and you're trying to convince yourself you wouldn't have grown more if you hadn't gone on hgh years ago if you had the money lol
im 6'1 in lifts and my growth plates are still very open, idgaf

yeah bro, it doesn't work

muh muh predeterminism

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Tbh, half an inch is barley noticeable. Could just be a measurement error. It’s also known that your frame, neck, skull ect can continue to grow well into your 20s naturally.

Tbh, half an inch is barley noticeable. Could just be a measurement error. It’s also known that your frame, neck, skull ect can continue to grow well into your 20s naturally.
I know half an inch is barely noticable, he still grew, and no it's not a measurement error, he does night height measurements he was the same height for a year then randomly grows an inch after taking hgh? His neck randomly grows an inch, his dick randomly grows an inch after taking hgh? Doesn't seem like a coincidence to me

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I know half an inch is barely noticable, he still grew, and no it's not a measurement error, he does night height measurements he was the same height for a year then randomly grows an inch after taking hgh? His neck randomly grows an inch, his dick randomly grows an inch after taking hgh? Doesn't seem like a coincidence to me
I’ve heard that you can grow one inch with HGH even with closed growth plates but I can’t really verify the science behind it

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks