HGH made my jaw worse?

L

looksmaxxiscrazy637

Iron
HGH did me so many favors. I got taller. I look better. And everyone around me agrees. The only thing is, my jawline, which was super chiseled, is not as chiseled as before. Now, I did gain some weight, about 4-5kg and this is after being off HGH for 2 months if not a bit more. My question is, did HGH make my jaw worse? Or is this just the result of some extra weight?

I would love the opinion of the educated people on here. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Where are the pictures?
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and TheLookInYourEyes
HGH makes u uglier will grow ur nose and mid face btw

Longer and uglier also will make ur nose more bulbous
Have you experimented with HGH? I have found that it actually made me face slightly wider but my nose stayed the same. What was your experience?

Have you experimented with HGH? I have found that it actually made me face slightly wider but my nose stayed the same. What was your experience?
Never used it but several users on the form throughout the years have post before and after and the pictures clearly show and even them admitting that there face is much more ogre-looking

Longer and uglier also will make ur nose more bulbous
However, while I was on it my nose was indeed wayyy more bulbous than usual, but that faded about 2-3 weeks off of it

Never used it but several users on the form throughout the years have post before and after and the pictures clearly show and even them admitting that there face is much more ogre-looking
I wonder what their doses were. I heard the safest way is to start low and increase your dosage very slowly. I didn't experience anything negative while doing this.