hgh makes maxilla set back

56and3psl

Silver
just realized why my face looks longer. as hgh widens the cheekbones it makes the maxilla set back increasing facial height. no fucking way.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, JohnDoe and synock21
wtf????? lol send pictures

dude yeah it’s in a pub med study in acromegaly, and in teenage GHD growth. Apparently even ISS kids or kids who are on GH to grow taller end up developing some slight acromegaly symptoms. Bro. this HGH cope shit needs to stop @Osie your a fucking whore. Every HGH + ai thread needs to be deleted on this forum there’s to much we don’t know. But yeah man it sets the maxilla back as the cheekbones grow wider and the maxilla grows vertically longer

• +1
Reactions: Epola
dude yeah it’s in a pub med study in acromegaly, and in teenage GHD growth. Apparently even ISS kids or kids who are on GH to grow taller end up developing some slight acromegaly symptoms. Bro. this HGH cope shit needs to stop @Osie your a fucking whore. Every HGH + ai thread needs to be deleted on this forum there’s to much we don’t know. But yeah man it sets the maxilla back as the cheekbones grow wider and the maxilla grows vertically longer
this is genuinely very interesting, please link the study

how old ru

hGH is chad hormone ur copeing

• +1
Reactions: klimo
my maxilla literally got slightly setback 😭 holy shit
are you sure its not body fat making your maxilla recessed? I highly doubt it

HARD MEW BUDDY BOYO

as the cheekbones widen. The maxilla has to compensate so it gets setback, forcing it to grow longer, increasing perceived facial height.

this makes sense, because in order for the midface length to increase which it did for me. The maxilla has to literally recess because if it comes forward it’ll make the midface more compact, so to make up for the width from the cheekbones, the maxilla becomes more recessed and elongates.

are you new? this user is the guy that's been spamming about how HGH ruined his looks, just go to his profile or search HGH in search bar and you'll see his photos.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
are you new? this user is the guy that's been spamming about how HGH ruined his looks, just go to his profile or search HGH in search bar and you'll see his photos.
nigga he knows me

nigga... thats why you need to bonesmash....

• Love it
Reactions: synock21
nigga... thats why you need to bonesmash....
how would bonesmashing stop HGH from recessing the maxilla lmao.? You cannot bonesmash cranial development 😭😭😭😭

respectfully youd have to blast comical amounts to see face changes akin to acromegaly i dont think you were anywhere near that

use a palate expander and try to mew or smt

Screenshot 2024 06 03 203723
Screenshot 2024 06 03 203754

Guys guys my cheekbones got wider and le maxilla and muh downgrowth and the wrinkles and the... NIGGA ITS THE SAME!

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, smallman and horsefacin
how would bonesmashing stop HGH from recessing the maxilla lmao.? You cannot bonesmash cranial development 😭😭😭😭
Maybe try bonemashing from inside your mouth into your palate or something, thats what I call mewsmashing

i dont know why ur mad man, ur jaw got bigger and wider, making you look masculine and more chad-like instead of femboyish look.

not sure why u want to look like a femboy, srs.

respectfully youd have to blast comical amounts to see face changes akin to acromegaly i dont think you were anywhere near that
this is a common misconception. in fact the average IGF1 level in acromegalt is only about 600. Lmao…. and i was inhibiting somaotstatin hella so my IGF1 was spiking extremely high because of @Osie shit threads on soma inhibition. And I was using that while on HGH and song GHRP6 so it’s my own fault honestly. I fucked myself.

• Hmm...
Reactions: horsefacin
i fucked nyself like this. This is why the changes happened so quick on like 5IUS. Alpha gpc was inhibiting the somatodtatin, and I was running MSM which was strengthens the alpha gpc. OSie should have never made those threads because it was cope. anyways, essentially i didn’t grow at all with open plates but had bone changes. The only reason why it happened to me only in 3 months with 0 height growth my theory is because i was inhibiting somatostatin while running Synthetic HGH. Which my body was unable to regulate the amount of HGH in my system. So I had constant IGF1 peaks consistently just like acromegalt. The one mistake I made was using Allha gpc. The one mistake. Fucked me for good. That one chemical. it worked synergistically with it.

this. OP is just trying to make himself into a PSL meme.
vhn02vr7mom31.jpg

9075787_o.jpgx

This is rich piana's face change after nearly 30 FUCKING YEARS of growth hormone, and here is what he was taking
HETT97tl.jpg

literally 5000 IU GH

op was taking virtually nothing for what, a few months supposedly?
there is no way you would even notice a change

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: smallman, horsefacin and synock21
i fucked nyself like this. This is why the changes happened so quick on like 5IUS. Alpha gpc was inhibiting the somatodtatin, and I was running MSM which was strengthens the alpha gpc. OSie should have never made those threads because it was cope. anyways, essentially i didn’t grow at all with open plates but had bone changes. The only reason why it happened to me only in 3 months with 0 height growth my theory is because i was inhibiting somatostatin while running Synthetic HGH. Which my body was unable to regulate the amount of HGH in my system. So I had constant IGF1 peaks consistently just like acromegalt. The one mistake I made was using Allha gpc. The one mistake. Fucked me for good. That one chemical. it worked synergistically with it.
I wish we could neg people like on lookism or bb.com you stupid faggot

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
vhn02vr7mom31.jpg

9075787_o.jpgx

This is rich piana's face change after nearly 30 FUCKING YEARS of growth hormone, and here is what he was taking
HETT97tl.jpg

literally 5000 IU GH

he never used somatostatin inhibtators. And honestly i’m confused. My face did change pretty minorly but also significantly….? Virtually nothing? I just reacted badly, my IGF1 was still high, and i was inhibiting soma so i had literally constant peaks of IGF1

vhn02vr7mom31.jpg

9075787_o.jpgx

HETT97tl.jpg

literally 5000 IU GH

are you dumb? Thats 5000 IUS of HCG 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 omg…

he never used somatostatin inhibtators. And honestly i’m confused. My face did change pretty minorly but also significantly….? Virtually nothing? I just reacted badly, my IGF1 was still high, and i was inhibiting soma so i had literally constant peaks of IGF1
dude shut the fuck up. your meme is not funny. you will be forgotten in a month,

dude shut the fuck up. your meme is not funny. you will be forgotten in a month,
how is my face change a meme i’m trying to get people not to fuck with GH and somatostarin like I did

vhn02vr7mom31.jpg

9075787_o.jpgx

HETT97tl.jpg

literally 5000 IU GH

Hes turning into badg

this is a common misconception. in fact the average IGF1 level in acromegalt is only about 600. Lmao…. and i was inhibiting somaotstatin hella so my IGF1 was spiking extremely high because of @Osie shit threads on soma inhibition. And I was using that while on HGH and song GHRP6 so it’s my own fault honestly. I fucked myself.
give me credit bhai, i made the somatostatin inhib guide too :feelswhy:

and i will be doing to myself too soon :feelsgood:

just realized why my face looks longer. as hgh widens the cheekbones it makes the maxilla set back increasing facial height. no fucking way.
Thumbpull