HGH, MK677 or peptides for PE

PersonalityIsEveryth

PersonalityIsEveryth

Iron
I'm using an extender, the PF, does anyone know that HGH from MK677 or peptides would help speed up the process or make it work better? I would assume that it would help with recovery, but I haven't heard from too many that have tried

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5875, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
what is pe

Probably not big enough, the dickpill is brutal and very real
>graycel

you have 0 right to talk about my humongous, meaty, juicy, throbbing, brobbing, robbing, wobbing, hairy, tanned penis

>graycel

you have 0 right to talk about my humongous, meaty, juicy, throbbing, brobbing, robbing, wobbing, hairy, tanned penis
Size?

my personality and confidence make up for it
I believe you, but most girls will be disapointed if you can't wrap them at least 3 times like a boa constrictor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, clavicel, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
Can’t say but I’ve been running MK for a week now and my erections are always top notch instead of before where I’d have good and bad days. I also don’t get soreness from jacking it multiple times. Which I previously did.

• JFL
Reactions: ultra18
Yes HGH works togheter with DHT for penis growth. There was a study showing HGH alone can increase size I'll post it if I can find it.

Yes HGH works togheter with DHT for penis growth. There was a study showing HGH alone can increase size I'll post it if I can find it.
No wonder my cocks bumped up an extra 0.2 inch

• +1
Reactions: ultra18

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney