Hgh or LL

H

heightmaxxer1133

Bronze
Im on 5 UI of hgh and 13 mg aromasin. My dad is dead so I have the money for 15 cm for LL ( I have big torso shorts legs and long arms so I’m perfect for the surgery) but I have to wait 2 years bcs I’m 16 . What should I do

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and NZb6Air
LL won't give you 15 cm JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46941, iblamesols, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
nigga is asking us if hgh or LL and didnt even mention his height jfl. Also sorry for your loss

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and SubhumanCurrycel
have you been growing lately? do you have your growth plates checked? how long have you been using hgh?
I recommend taking knee x ray or wrist it's cheap, but you should probably just finish the current hgh you have and wait for LL if you can actually go to a place to get it, big torso and short legs proportion is pretty good for LL. However be sure you are actually going to get LL, since at 16 you are probably at your last shot to grow a couple of cm with hgh (considering your growth plates are open)

You wont get LL and keep blasting hgh and ai. There isnt anything you can do atm

have you been growing lately? do you have your growth plates checked? how long have you been using hgh?
I recommend taking knee x ray or wrist it's cheap, but you should probably just finish the current hgh you have and wait for LL if you can actually go to a place to get it, big torso and short legs proportion is pretty good for LL. However be sure you are actually going to get LL, since at 16 you are probably at your last shot to grow a couple of cm with hgh (considering your growth plates are open)
Yh look at my first posts I did that. But bro I’m so scared to make my face change

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Yh look at my first posts I did that. But bro I’m so scared to make my face change
with 5IU of hgh you are fine, the only changes may be because of bloat but that will go away once you stop. If you grow one or two inches more hopefully you may not even want LL anymore since you can just use shoes with 2 inch lifts.
And if you still want LL it will be less lenghtning

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
A
with 5IU of hgh you are fine, the only changes may be because of bloat but that will go away once you stop. If you grow one or two inches more hopefully you may not even want LL anymore since you can just use shoes with 2 inch lifts.
And if you still want LL it will be less lenghtning
ttanks for your advices did u try that ? Or are u just high iq fan I ask u some questions in private

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
It could the max is 20’cm
There are doctors that will promise you that but thats beyond the safe limit even if you did both segments they are butchers looking for money. You'd end up with overstretched nerves, neuromas and lots of tendon, connective tissue issues and contracture.

Wait ur 16 with 5 IU's HGH and 13 mg asin (im assuming half tablet) how you even get the money for that much HGH lol

A

ttanks for your advices did u try that ? Or are u just high iq fan I ask u some questions in private
yes I am using hgh and aromasin and have tried other growth hormone peptides and have grown around 1.5 inches in the last 3-4 months since I started

yes I am using hgh and aromasin and have tried other growth hormone peptides and have grown around 1.5 inches in the last 3-4 months since I started
Did ur face change ? Badly or better and did ur nose too

Did ur face change ? Badly or better and did ur nose too
I think my face is a little bit more bloated and have puffier cheeks (just little though), my nose, ears and etc are pratically the same.
I want to say maybe it made my cheekbones a little wider but not sure if it was from hgh or something else

Im on 5 UI of hgh and 13 mg aromasin. My dad is dead so I have the money for 15 cm for LL ( I have big torso shorts legs and long arms so I’m perfect for the surgery) but I have to wait 2 years bcs I’m 16 . What should I do
LL is Brootal cope

both, HGH is cheap compared to LL so you can try

Bro talking straight out of his nigger asshole
It’s a real problem go onto the LL forum for info a lot of doctors are blacklisted for overstretching
The reported frequency of peripheral nerve complications varies from 5% to 30%, but is probably underestimated. Damage may be direct or be caused by overstretching of the nerves.

did you even scan your plates first before taking hgh and asin

Happens because of low iq PT/Lengthening, not inherent to the procedure
Bone is one of the only tissue in the body that can heal itself, technically as long as there’s a blood supply it can lengthen, most surgeons agree that increasing the length of the bone that is being operated on 20% extra length is the safe limit other tissues become limiting at that point

Sorry about your Dad, condolences. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk.
I wouldn't recommend LL for anybody, it's a very extreme measure that is going to impact your mobility severely for the rest of your life, also, it's a very expensive decision to make especially at your age. Stick with your current protocol assuming your health isn't suffering. Keep up the good work (y)