HGH Results

D

Deleted member 6892

Kraken
Morning - 5’11->5’11.6
Midday - 5‘10.8->5’11.2
Night - 5’10.6->5’11

I will be switching to peptides and use then instead of HGH for next three months to try them out, will make an update thread after it, as the legitimacy of alibaba HGH left a lot to be desired, with me barely feeling any significant side effects.

I also used 11-22mg behemothlabz Aromasin per day and still barely felt anything, it’s not real. I will buy Aromasin from a trusted source during next batch.

Overall impressed with results, .6 inches in ~1.5-75 months is a great result. But I am 15 so that’s expected even naturally, due to this I can’t conclude whether this growth was natural or related to HGH.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 10491, 6’1cel and 5 others

[ISPOILER]You would probably have grown just as much without HGH jfl[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, karbo, HeavenAdmιn and 2 others
Did u got bloodwork?

• +1
Reactions: Betacarotenecel
I wish I was 15 so I could do this ngl

• +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, HighIQcel, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
no bloodtest can be natural
but
thanks for sharing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
no bloodtest can be natural
but
thanks for sharing
It’s most likely natural I don’t reccomend the particular alibaba brand
i grew .2 inches a month before now I grew .35 in a month or so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 7785
.6 inches In 1.5 of a month is no results???
you're 15, you would probably have grown that much naturally. I've grown more than that naturally in the same amount of time when I was in puberty.

• +1
you're 15, you would probably have grown that much naturally. I've grown more than that naturally in the same amount of time when I was in puberty.
True but you really can’t have higher results either, growing an Inch a month isn’t realistic

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
No one grows that much naturally in 1,5 months, it's impossible.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
No one grows that much naturally in 1,5 months, it's impossible.
.6 in a month is def possible during a growthspurt, but I’m past one

did you stretch and improve your posture?
it can also add some .3 inch and fake hgh results

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
  • Woah
Also I grew .6 inches
good so hgh is legit
if you were stretching it can be fake and natural growth
6inches - 3 inches stretching = 3 inches natural growth

• JFL
You idiot
Fixing
Anterior pelvic tilt can easy get You .3 inch
You dont undetstand

You idiot
Fixing
You dont undetstand
But I wasn’t stretching I always had ideal posture

You idiot
Fixing
You dont undetstand
Also when you measure you always stand up straight as possible retard

i got .5 inches from mk677 in about 1-2 months (there is no measuring mistakes don't worry) so i can't wait to see what results hgh gives me tbh

also good thread

• +1
Also when you measure you always stand up straight as possible retard
Jfl
Its not that simple to fix bad posture
By standing straight
IT takes 2 week of exercises to fix apt
Watxh my thread about apt

Jfl
Its not that simple to fix bad posture
By standing straight
IT takes 2 week of exercises to fix apt
Watxh my thread about apt
Why would i
i have ideal posture

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
i got .5 inches from mk677 in about 1-2 months (there is no measuring mistakes don't worry) so i can't wait to see what results hgh gives me tbh

also good thread
Same but i stopped taking mk677 because of bloat and insulin resistance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
Same but i stopped taking mk677 because of bloat and insulin resistance
i will not stop mk677 i do what it takes even if it takes diabetes and bloat jfl

hopping on pharma hgh soon

if for some reason i can't the hgh (low chance) i'm hopping on cjc dac

i will not stop mk677 i do what it takes even if it takes diabetes and bloat jfl

hopping on pharma hgh soon

if for some reason i can't the hgh (low chance) i'm hopping on cjc dac
Same i was taking Mk and cjc
But i drop this shit and now i Have break from this to normalise hormones and drop body fat

im on behemothlabz aromasin rn and taking half a pill ed, i was taking a whole pill (11 mg) every day before for like 2 weeks, and it was definitely real for me. before my cycle, i had high estrogen and high testosterone (this is anecdotal, but i had a lot of breast tissue despite being 5’9/5’10 150lbs and could bench 185 lbs at peak pre covid). when i started my aromasin cycle, it instantly reduced the breast fat in my pec area the next morning and i used to be triggered very easily, and now i can barely get angered and constantly felt very tired and dehydrated (also anecdotal but very common crashed e2 symptoms)

• +1
im on behemothlabz aromasin rn and taking half a pill ed, i was taking a whole pill (11 mg) every day before for like 2 weeks, and it was definitely real for me. before my cycle, i had high estrogen and high testosterone (this is anecdotal, but i had a lot of breast tissue despite being 5’9/5’10 150lbs and could bench 185 lbs at peak pre covid). when i started my aromasin cycle, it instantly reduced the breast fat in my pec area the next morning and i used to be triggered very easily, and now i can barely get angered and constantly felt very tired and dehydrated (also anecdotal but very common crashed e2 symptoms)
it’s legit, but slightly underdosed tbh

it’s legit, but slightly underdosed tbh
It’s not slightly underdosed it’s extremely underdosed
I’m on American research labs now and 5mg produced results bigger than 30mg of jewhemoth labz

• +1
It’s not slightly underdosed it’s extremely underdosed
I’m on American research labs now and 5mg produced results bigger than 30mg of jewhemoth labz
Brutal, i’m gonna cop some pharma aromasin from expresspct then, really good shit apparently

No bloods who cares.

Morning - 5’11->5’11.6
Midday - 5‘10.8->5’11.2
Night - 5’10.6->5’11

I will be switching to peptides and use then instead of HGH for next three months to try them out, will make an update thread after it, as the legitimacy of alibaba HGH left a lot to be desired, with me barely feeling any significant side effects.

I also used 11-22mg behemothlabz Aromasin per day and still barely felt anything, it’s not real. I will buy Aromasin from a trusted source during next batch.

Overall impressed with results, .6 inches in ~1.5-75 months is a great result. But I am 15 so that’s expected even naturally, due to this I can’t conclude whether this growth was natural or related to HGH.
looksmaxxing at 15, high iq

• +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, HighIQcel and Deleted member 6892