HGH sources

Schönling

Schönling

6'3" mentalcel
So I did some research on bodybuilding forums and these manufacturers might be the most legit for purchasing legit HGH and not alibaba ratpiss

QijianBio Qitrope​

MEDITROPE​

DEUS MEDICAL (ANNOUNCED SELLING LATER THIS YEAR)

Hope this helps

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and SubhumanCurrycel
So I did some research on bodybuilding forums and these manufacturers might be the most legit for purchasing legit HGH and not alibaba ratpiss

QijianBio Qitrope​

MEDITROPE​

Hope this helps
catcafe.is if EU
it's one of those sources that clearly care about their customers, good stealth, quality and cheap as fuck.

deus is gonna sell hgh? fuuuuck me if only i was 3 years younger jfl

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
catcafe.is if EU
it's one of those sources that clearly care about their customers, good stealth, quality and cheap as fuck.
do you have experience from this site? selection looks good but the site looks shady af lmao

do you have experience from this site? selection looks good but the site looks shady af lmao
also wondering could be the source for my next cycle or two tbh got a wide ass selection

yeah, i've used their hgh, cardarine, trest, test and tren.
it's the only source i trust tbh, there's a lot of reviews on the thinksteroids forum abt this source

How old are you now? I wish I started 16
17 bro my nose is fucking huge im worried if i use HGH all I will get is nose gains and go full ogre jfl im not gonna do it without a bone plate scan either way until then popping AI's

• +1
17 bro my nose is fucking huge im worried if i use HGH all I will get is nose gains and go full ogre jfl im not gonna do it without a bone plate scan either way until then popping AI's
If you’ve grown within the last year I would say do it. I’m 19 but I grew ~2 cm in the last year but I’m not sure where I can get my plates scanned do you just go to your GP?

If you’ve grown within the last year I would say do it. I’m 19 but I grew ~2 cm in the last year but I’m not sure where I can get my plates scanned do you just go to your GP?
i grew from 185cm to 187cm jfl but I'm sure that's just posture gains from the gym
i have no clue myself probably go to a private clinic and get information

• +1

QijianBio Qitrope​

MEDITROPE​

Hope this helps
Thanks, but how am I expected to buy it if there's no buy option on any of the sites? Should I send them an email?