hgh spilled from my vial

T

truecel12

hgh at 5'10 14
was pulling out 1ml of hgh from my vial (8ius) and the pulling part thing of the syringe fell out and it all fell on the floor, FUCK.
lost 10 dollars worth of hgh fuck my life

smells like bandaids as well

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: klimo, Alexios, alekspolska88 and 6 others
Cant wait for your floor to grow 6 feet and become a chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klimo, PseudoMaxxer, beniman and 23 others
Pick it up then whar are u waiting for?

was pulling out 1ml of hgh from my vial (8ius) and the pulling part thing of the syringe fell out and it all fell on the floor, FUCK.

any growth with hgh? how much do you pay?

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
any growth with hgh? how much do you pay?
faggot if i wasnt growing off it i obviously wouldnt be fucking using it you retard
307aud (including shipping and insurance) per month.
going to add in ghrp2 (80aud for 167days worth) and dsip

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, alekspolska88 and got.daim
faggot if i wasnt growing off it i obviously wouldnt be fucking using it you retard
307aud (including shipping and insurance) per month.
going to add in ghrp2 (80aud for 167days worth) and dsip
and the growth?

Imagine using hgh at 14 😂 fucking over
If you aint taking an ai with it its useless btw hgh will accelerate bones aging = growth plate closure = close to no benefit / no benefit

• +1
Reactions: beniman and LegitUser
Imagine using hgh at 14 😂 fucking over
If you aint taking an ai with it its useless btw hgh will accelerate bones aging = growth plate closure = close to no benefit / no benefit
thanks for the water, my dick was dry

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser
Imagine using hgh at 14 fucking over😂
at that age your natural gh levels is high already Lowering estrogen levels may affect brain development at that age hard
I still don't think using an ai is reliable but I use it. I know that generally only growth hormone is used for height treatment.

I've been using high dose GH for 1 month and I've only grown 1 cm. I've read about people growing 5 cm in 2 months with half the dose I took at age 18.:forcedsmile:

at that age your natural gh levels is high already Lowering estrogen levels may affect brain development at that age hard
I still don't think using an ai is reliable but I use it. I know that generally only growth hormone is used for height treatment.

I've been using high dose GH for 1 month and I've only grown 1 cm. I've read about people growing 5 cm in 2 months with half the dose I took at age 18.:forcedsmile:
because they wouldve grown that anyways, or its a larp. even in iss studies it takes months for the treatment group to deviate from the control.

and are you going to do anything about your 303ng/dl test
thats horrendus nigga my adrenal glands probably make more than that

and are you going to do anything about your 303ng/dl test
thats horrendus nigga my adrenal glands probably make more than that
that was before using hgh and a. i think its now 400 around :owo:🏋️‍♂️and i have testicular torsion maybe one of my balls is not working:lul:

because they wouldve grown that anyways, or its a larp. even in iss studies it takes months for the treatment group to deviate from the control.
i saw him on a forum and he said he just used 3 genotropin pen with 2 and 3 iu and grew 5 cm at 18

ur floors will get infinite height growth after this

and do you believe that?
there are many people saying i grew 4 cm after my fully plate fussion its very common on bodybuilder websites

lick it from the floor

• +1
Reactions: klimo