Hghmaxxing is for low inhib risktaker ONLY

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
You have no idea whats gonna grow when you start hghmaxxing.

You could end up like tony robbins:
Screenshot 20220131 211803 YouTube Vanced

Chad of chads, mogging everyone and everything in sight.

Or you could end up like this nigga
ANYn11r 700b

Looking like a diseased football with diabetes and dying at age 30 because only his skin and organs grew.

Because of my truecel luck, I will probably end up like the latter. But im taking the risk:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and WhiteGoodman
You have no idea whats gonna grow when you start hghmaxxing.

You could end up like tony robbins:
View attachment 1516615
Chad of chads, mogging everyone and everything in sight.

Or you could end up like this nigga
View attachment 1516617
Looking like a diseased football with diabetes and dying at age 30 because only his skin and organs grew.

Because of my truecel luck, I will probably end up like the latter. But im taking the risk:feelswah:
you could increase HGH the safe way:

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
first isn't even very good. sure he's robust but you can tell he's fucked up a bit. and oldcel collagencel :hnghn:

Im scared of needles. Literally every other thing about hgh thats scary to others i dont care. I hate needles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, MikeMew'sBitch and Bitchwhipper2
Im scared of needles. Literally every other thing about hgh thats scary to others i dont care. I hate needles

Im schizofrenic (SWAG)​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 6695
what? since when does anyone think that HGH grows your jaw? if that was the case surgeons wouldn't perform major invasive surgeries like bimax they'd just inject birdcels with HGH instead

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
what? since when does anyone think that HGH grows your jaw? if that was the case surgeons wouldn't perform major invasive surgeries like bimax they'd just inject birdcels with HGH instead
retard tier response. Literal symptom of acromegaly is overgrown jaw.

Even steroids grow your jaw.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Patient A

You're definitely projecting. Just say you want me to rail you little faggot. Find someone else though...not interested cuckboy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
mk 677 is oral, but probably not enough for actual effect after puberty.

Cjc dac is only a twice a week injection :Comfy:

You're definitely projecting. Just say you want me to rail you little faggot. Find someone else though...not interested cuckboy
nigga wat? My response had absolutely nothing to do with homosexuality

You are both right

thats cope. I would only do that stuff stacked with peptides, or atleast mk 677

nowhere near enough to stimulate bone growth alone.
Fasting alone is a 300% boost. Now add in healthy food, sleep, exercise and mk 677 should be enough. Heck, even mk 677 might be cope because most of the HGH goes directly to the muscles, not height. If you wanna increase height you gotta get HGH injected and thats assuming your plates are open and you have not reached your full height. Glucosamine sulphate should help too but it gives you 1-2 inches AT BEST. GL bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
there is no reason on earth to increase HGH chemically if your growth plates are close.

HGH side effect on nose, ears, gut organs, diabetes is much heavier than the positive effect on muscles and the unlikely and unpreictable positive results on facial bones

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
there is no reason on earth to increase HGH chemically if your growth plates are close.
Wrong
HGH side effect on nose, ears, gut organs, diabetes is much heavier than the positive effect on muscles and the unlikely and unpreictable positive results on facial bones
Depends on your dosage and how much your body actually processes.

Fasting alone is a 300% boost. Now add in healthy food, sleep, exercise and mk 677 should be enough. Heck, even mk 677 might be cope because most of the HGH goes directly to the muscles, not height. If you wanna increase height you gotta get HGH injected and thats assuming your plates are open and you have not reached your full height. Glucosamine sulphate should help too but it gives you 1-2 inches AT BEST. GL bro
hgh is a trash hormone on its own.

igf-1 is what you want. Despite increasing GH, fasting nukes igf-1 basicly making it useless.

mk puts you in a fasting state without actually fasting. There you dont rape igf-1 and you reap all the benefits

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

what about framemaxxing for thicker bones with gh? :feelshmm: