Hi >_0

D

Defashion

Iron
That's not even your phenotype problem. Life is unfair, no matter how good looking you are. BP changed my mind forever,I actually can't escape it even when I already look better than 99% population of my country. Last month's I think: do it really matter? Yes, when you become chadlite+ through softm/Hardm life become much more easier. But do I become happy? Even having S3>*< with 3 different stacys can't fill the hole inside of me. It's not about pointless receiving attention and closing children’s gestalts with "cool" friends anymore. After achive my dreams,it all started to be meaningless. I don't wanna have a "b0dy" for night. I want a soul. Girl who would love me not because of my plastic face. Platonic love is my last hope for this life,if I don't get in,it's over.. I m too weak. I depressed much more rn, when I become beautiful, than back, when I was 12 yo kid without friends, girls, without anyone
When you get what you deserved, your realize that's stacys are not enought. Default "beautiful" ( by today's standart) nt girls isn't attracted to me. You can easily realise it every time when your libido in control. When you having what you want from girl in "animal" meaning.
I actually start to think, that nd girl even with some ugly features are better. They are just better. I can't describe it because of my bad English. But that what it is.
Maybe, there is a girl in a whole world thats would think the same, but about me? And all looksmaxing things that i do, was meaningless?Maybe all looksmaxing was a biggest cope? Its not even matter, attractive i am or not. I cant find a true platonic love, the chance of it is too little.
Just imagine,I find a girl. She's nd, but cute,smart and i actually feel comfortable, I love her..everything seems fine,like i fing what i wanted and i should be happy. But.. BP is catching me and my thoughts every time I think about my future children's..
Can my bad features and her bad features create a good one? I never wanted a bad life for my kids because of that. And that's truly unfair. So.. just chill and live your life as a Chad or not.having Indian or slavic phenotype. Live in a moment,party's, gym hitting,etc, but..you never will be happy, at least, I don't get it

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
That's not even your phenotype problem. Life is unfair, no matter how good looking you are. BP changed my mind forever,I actually can't escape it even when I already look better than 99% population of my country. Last month's I think: do it really matter? Yes, when you become chadlite+ through softm/Hardm life become much more easier. But do I become happy? Even having S3>*< with 3 different stacys can't fill the hole inside of me. It's not about pointless receiving attention and closing children’s gestalts with "cool" friends anymore. After achive my dreams,it all started to be meaningless. I don't wanna have a "b0dy" for night. I want a soul. Girl who would love me not because of my plastic face. Platonic love is my last hope for this life,if I don't get in,it's over.. I m too weak. I depressed much more rn, when I become beautiful, than back, when I was 12 yo kid without friends, girls, without anyone
When you get what you deserved, your realize that's stacys are not enought. Default "beautiful" ( by today's standart) nt girls isn't attracted to me. You can easily realise it every time when your libido in control. When you having what you want from girl in "animal" meaning.
I actually start to think, that nd girl even with some ugly features are better. They are just better. I can't describe it because of my bad English. But that what it is.
Maybe, there is a girl in a whole world thats would think the same, but about me? And all looksmaxing things that i do, was meaningless?Maybe all looksmaxing was a biggest cope? Its not even matter, attractive i am or not. I cant find a true platonic love, the chance of it is too little.
Just imagine,I find a girl. She's nd, but cute,smart and i actually feel comfortable, I love her..everything seems fine,like i fing what i wanted and i should be happy. But.. BP is catching me and my thoughts every time I think about my future children's..
Can my bad features and her bad features create a good one? I never wanted a bad life for my kids because of that. And that's truly unfair. So.. just chill and live your life as a Chad or not.having Indian or slavic phenotype. Live in a moment,party's, gym hitting,etc, but..you never will be happy, at least, I don't get it

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
=)

do you think anybody would read this
and im just asking respectfully
have an amazing day

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Defashion