Hi faggots, I've been rotmaxxing for the past 6 months and i need to ascend this summer, what can i do to ascend? Need genuine advice

sigma8227

sigma8227

Iron
Screenshot 20240330 181121 Chrome
20240318 214345

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Schizomogger, sportsmogger and 3 others
Arranged Marriage

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Icon, 5'8manlet, lokmazclock and 21 others
over

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Get white bitches

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and sigma8227
fuck u

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, Central Cee and sigma8227
Long hair and tazarotene w azelaic acid, clean shaven at all times, earrings , gymaax. You need to focus on SMV , PSL will come later

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, iam good boy, try2beme and 4 others
Long hair and tazarotene w azelaic acid, clean shaven at all times, earrings , gymaax. You need to focus on SMV , PSL will come later
Is little stubble like second picture ok?

Is little stubble like second picture ok?
no and get long hair atleast medium ish and maintain it well and start tazarotene and azelaic acid immediately

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape and sigma8227
why taz instead of tret
taz is much faster, i literally get better skin every day after i apply it although the shedding can be socially uncomfortable as skin just peels the fuck off revealing fresh skin. With tret it took me a much longer time, tret is more anti aging but taz obliterates acne and PIE and mild acne scars.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and kyrre
over

Attachments

• 3519698_1671992998213-png.png
    3519698_1671992998213-png.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sigma8227
taz is much faster, i literally get better skin every day after i apply it although the shedding can be socially uncomfortable as skin just peels the fuck off revealing fresh skin. With tret it took me a much longer time, tret is more anti aging but taz obliterates acne and PIE and mild acne scars.
if i dont have acne is tret still fine or ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
I would consider suicide
But seriously, in terms of something easy, I would keep the facial hair from the first pic but shave the sideburns

• JFL
Uses the F word + indian

Ignored

• JFL
Reincarnation. Do you cow worshippers believe in that?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AustinCutler, rolloftape, sigma8227 and 1 other person
If I switch from tret to taz will my skin purge again

If I switch from tret to taz will my skin purge again
Taz is just faster version of tret without being as good at anti aging. Taz is better for quick results

• JFL
Indo aryan isn't the same as a cumskin 🤡
Thats right because I only know cumskin chads and no shitskin "chads" that are 5'1, have a poopy in their panty, wipe with sand and breed with women that have armpits

Thats right because I only know cumskin chads and no shitskin "chads" that are 5'1, have a poopy in their panty, wipe with sand and breed with women that have armpits
5'1" 🤡 nigga do you live in 1800s? Avg cuckskin "muh white supremacy" "muh chad" get fucked in your ass mayo nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
5'1" 🤡 nigga do you live in 1800s? Avg cuckskin "muh white supremacy" "muh chad" get fucked in your ass mayo nigga
Because you are jealous of the white race.

Anything else or just more cope?

As a white guy I have nothing to cope about
As a white guy you are destined to be cucked by ethnics that's what your natural role is in modern society

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and SLAY/NTs
As a white guy you are destined to be cucked by ethnics that's what your natural role is in modern society
In what way I have yet to see.

Taz is just faster version of tret without being as good at anti aging. Taz is better for quick results
So if I’m beginning to see results on tret there is no reason to swap?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
you've got potential

good eyebrows, good jaw are the most important things for men and you have both

consider a bit of skincare to clear up your skin, and avoid having dry lips (could use vaseline or something)

get a haircut that isn't so voluminous at the top, it sorta messes up your proportions
also experiment with a full stubble if you can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and sigma8227
Reincarnatemaxxing