Hi incels, female here.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
I have been browsing incel subreddits for over two days now. I am a student of psychology and I want to write a thesis on inceldom and loneliness. I have seen all I wanted to see.

Since, I am a 22 year old female with almost a degree, I believe I can give you all advice on how you can improve your life tremendously. Ok, first thing to do is to stop browsing these forums, they will only make you sad. Instead read something better, like buzzfeed. Reading those blogs about research done on appearance is sad and fake. All those surverys and experiments done have no credibility. The next thing to do will be to read and watch works of art by feminists. It will help you understand the world from the point of view females and how we have it harder than males.

Now, if you do those things, you can successfully ignore the blackpill and live your life in peace. If you are nice and lucky you will find a loving girlfriend who has truly discovered herself and is ready to settle down and be a good mom.

Oh, jeez. I am late for my date with chad. See y'all lose-oops, I meant guys later. Teehee!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Grinder, mojopin, nausea and 23 others
Show vagene

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and 2 others

Last edited:
Thank you kindly for the advice ma’am and shedding a light on my toxic lifestyle :y'all:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mojopin, Bennett, RichardSpencel and 9 others
Mlady

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui, NormieKilla and 2 others
send nudes

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, NormieKilla, impure666 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, NormieKilla and impure666
>/s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie, RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and 7 others
s-so dick size doesnt mattter?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
any advice on personality?

• So Sad
Reactions: impure666
Oh, jeez. I am late for my date with chad.
Exactly why I don’t care about female advice. They wouldn’t date any of us incels who apparently are just virgins cuz of ‘mentality’. Except if there was a fakecel she saw a photo of she would pm them and then think she’s a good person by giving an ‘incel’ a chance.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, bassfreak and Insomniac

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
female account uncover, discussing with admins for ban

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Einon, impure666 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, impure666, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: impure666

• So Sad
Reactions: impure666 and Insomniac
Only one option

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mojopin, RichardSpencel, impure666 and 2 others
go quickly quickly, chad is waiting for his pussy delivery

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and impure666

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, impure666 and razerftw
Please miss, just a crumb of puss?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, impure666, Insomniac and 2 others
i took a shower while listening beyonce and watching captain marvel and now i slay MOG MOG MOG MOG

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
open bobs send vagene sexi baby

unintelligible ostentation me
I, who's embodiment is currently communicating to you in the form of speech developed for over 30,000 years, in the dialect of English, from the branch of the mammals known as Homo sapien, has the intelligence level, also known as the capabilities of thought process using the many neurons in the organ known as the brain to gather intelligence, proves that I have the Intelligence Quotient of approximately Four-Hundred-and-Twenty points, referring again, to my capabilities of though process. This pattern can be gathered throughout the scope of my sixteen different subjects I currently have a high-capacity of knowledge in, which I study in a social configuration of peers in mentors in a large complex of buildings called a "University". I, as a Homo sapien, disagree with the language that I was raised with (English, in this context) and I actively cease the means of communicating in a similar method, to the patterns of this English language. This pattern of speech is also seen in the mammals of Hominoidea, or primates, that I, the embodiment of a human who is currently communicating to you, refer to you and your fellow species as.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666 and Insomniac
Mods plz don’t ban her

But are you a female?? Can you take half picture of your face to confirm????
I already made a thread about you that you a female because I could sense the vibe but nobody believed me

• JFL
Reactions: mojopin, ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
I, who's embodiment is currently communicating to you in the form of speech developed for over 30,000 years, in the dialect of English, from the branch of the mammals known as Homo sapien, has the intelligence level, also known as the capabilities of thought process using the many neurons in the organ known as the brain to gather intelligence, proves that I have the Intelligence Quotient of approximately Four-Hundred-and-Twenty points, referring again, to my capabilities of though process. This pattern can be gathered throughout the scope of my sixteen different subjects I currently have a high-capacity of knowledge in, which I study in a social configuration of peers in mentors in a large complex of buildings called a "University". I, as a Homo sapien, disagree with the language that I was raised with (English, in this context) and I actively cease the means of communicating in a similar method, to the patterns of this English language. This pattern of speech is also seen in the mammals of Hominoidea, or primates, that I, the embodiment of a human who is currently communicating to you, refer to you and your fellow species as.
anthropologically educate me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
If you are nice and lucky you will find a loving girlfriend who has truly discovered herself and is ready to settle down and be a good mom.

Yeah and she will cheat on me with chad. Thank you