Hi what are some things I could change

L

looksmaxasianmonk

Iron
I have narrower clavicles my jaw is overly wide and my face fat is on the higher side considering im lean but these are just few of the things I notice in myself but you guys def see more. What are some things I need to work on and how?

I do get co siderably good amount of female attraction but I want to look more respectable and masculine

Attachments

• IMG_4191.jpeg
    IMG_4191.jpeg
    360 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4192.jpeg
    IMG_4192.jpeg
    354.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4484.jpeg
    IMG_4484.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3772.jpeg
    IMG_3772.jpeg
    937.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3584.jpeg
    IMG_3584.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1705.jpeg
    IMG_1705.jpeg
    305.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I have narrower clavicles my jaw is overly wide and my face fat is on the higher side considering im lean but these are just few of the things I notice in myself but you guys def see more. What are some things I need to work on and how?

I do get co siderably good amount of female attraction but I want to look more respectable and masculine
Ignore the pic with friend

• +1
Reactions: hypnode
you are little china boy infinite smv in the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sergeant, IRL_Reject and mirrormogger
try retinol or tretinoin for the acne and work out shoulders chest lats and core

What a cutie

Honestly ur chin is pissing me off so chin filllers or implant or genioplasty if u want

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
You don’t look bad for a chinkoid tbh

cutecel but youd definitely have good smv with 16-20 year old "alt" girls

throw off salt from your kitchen asap

should i drink shit ton of water or track it
train, run, sprint, fights, lift weights, do anything to drink more watter(but making you really want do drink it)

• +1
Reactions: ga331bri
yeah skin in those pictures.
are you doing something about it

i don’t know what other advice i could give

as the other dudes said keep working out.